Wednesday 26 January 2011

Woodworking


A very comfortable respirator. I did end up with 2 since the medium was too small for my face. Even on the small side the mask was okay to wear, but the correct size is much more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time. The mask does require a bit of suction to pull the baffles open, so breathing is a bit more laborious. Straps are comfortable and easy to adjust. 3M 7500 Series Respirator Half Facepiece Kit With Filters Medium (No Eye Protection)

This mask is a good one. I have used others and find this one to offer a better seal and more comfort. I highly recommend this mask for woodworkers.3M 7500 Series Respirator Half Facepiece Kit With Filters Medium (No Eye Protection)

The 7500 series is the best fitting mask available to someone that can't spend tons on BSA equipment.



I trust my life to these masks. Paired with the organic cartridges even the most volatile concrete sealers are safe to be around.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Woodworking Woodworking Woodworking