Sunday 30 January 2011

Dell Latitude - laptop batteries, laptop battery


When my Dell Laptop Battery stopped holding a charge, I looked at how much Dell wanted for a replacement one - $130+!!!! Saw this battery for $27 and thought I'd give it a shot. What a suprise! It works perfectly. It charges up fast, keeps a charge and doesn't get as hot as my original one. What a deal! It's a bargain and an excellent product! New Laptop Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron 500m 510m 600m Series, Latitude D500 D505 D510 D520 D600 D610 Series, Precision M20, Mobile Workstation M20, 4400mAh, 6 cells

I don't usually rate these kind of things, but I bought two of these batteries for a Dell Latitude D600, and I am very happy with them. Both came with a charge, but I charged them up overnight anyway. With a full charge, both batteries held up for more than two hours while running a hard drive scan. The scan runs the processor, the hard drive and the fan, so it puts a good load on the battery. I've had them for only a couple of weeks, so I can't comment on long term life, but so far they are working very well. With a one year warranty, it's a good battery for the price. The energy rating is 4400 mAh. The originals are 4700 mAh.

Battery arrived in a reasonable time and performed as expected. Some negative reviews mention that the battery does not hold its charge as long as expected. This replacement battery holds its charge exactly as long as the original did (less than two hours with wireless enabled).

Excellent battery! Perfect fit! Inserted it into my laptop and it fired right up. So far the charge has been good and strong with no problems at all. Excellent price considering the prices Dell and Batteries Plus charge for replacement batteries. Good value, great quality. - Dell Latitude - Laptop Battery - Laptop Batteries - Replacement'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information