Friday 28 January 2011

Screen Protector Foils - lcd protector, kindle


I was a little skeptical about getting this but once i got it i was really satisfied! Its not as clear of a mirror as the picture shows with the camera reflecting, but it is a good mirror. It is more like the mirror you would put up in your locker at high school. Also, if the backlight is on you really cant see the mirror, but once it goes off it is pretty good. Keep in mind it still gets scratches so u still have to be carefuk, but for the most part i am really satisfied with it. Mirror Like Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Behold SGH-T919

This is a good product. Cheap and effective, it's exactly what it says it is. It's a screen protector; it's not exactly a "mirror" finish, but it's decently reflective when the phone is on standby, you can certainly see yourself in it, and when the backlight comes on the mirror effect disappears. There is a bit of a weird color filter effect on the on-screen display, and the reflectivity might make the display difficult or even impossible to see when in bright sunlight or other alike lighting situations, but those are relatively rare(for me at least) and shouldn't be that big an issue.

I was excited when I purchased this product and even for the first few days that it was on my screen but after that....not so much. It didn't hold up well at all on my screen and it doesn't fit on the behold how it is shown in the picture. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Very pretty screen protector. The mirror like finish does it's job. It seems very durable and hasn't gotten scratched up yet. I thought that the screen was going to be to dark but it's perfect even at the lowest LCD brightness levels. Love the product.

I'm pretty surprised on how clear the mirror looks. My phone looks great w/it!! I do have to admit though, I got a few tiny air bubbles!! I was ever so careful too! :( But it's barely noticeable!!! I love how my phone looks!

This Screen Protector will indeed save your screen so it doesnt get scratched and does indeed protect your screen. It works like a mirror and does what it says. I would recommend you buy one.. At least you know you can always replace the screen protector so its a must if you Have the Samsung Behold T919 so make the wise choice and purchase one..Im very happy with it no complaints... - Samsung - Lcd Protector - Kindle - Samsung T919'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information