Wednesday 26 January 2011

Ipad Screen Protector - ipad case, ipad accessory


Super simple! I wanted a protective sleeve for my iPad and this is exactly what it is. It fits the iPad perfectly and has a really soft inside to keep it scratch free. I like to hold the iPad "naked" when I use it and just place it back in the sleeve when I'm finished. Sometimes I set it on top of the sleeve when I use it too. I like how I can put the iPad in the sleeve and still charge it and the colors, nothing obnoxious!, mostly all black, including the black inside. SimpleSleeve for iPad and NEW iPad 2, Grantwood Technology's Premium Protective Neoprene Sleeve for the Apple iPad (16GB, 32GB, 64GB Wi-Fi and WiFi + 3G), GRAY/BLACK

I needed a sleeve that would be as slim as possible while also accommodating a small, hardshell case on the back of the iPad. I also wanted it to be synthetic, to meet my hippie, vegan sensibilities.



This sleeve fits the bill perfectly. It seems to have the right balance between padding and thinness, and it fits the iPad like a glove. The zipper is even aligned so that you can match it up with the 30 pin charging port and connect the charging cable while leaving the iPad in its sleeve. (Hopefully that will keep my cats away from it).



The quality of the Grantwood sleeve's construction far exceeds what I expected at this price point.

I've had the Grantwood iPad sleeve for a few weeks now. I am in a wheelchair and often carry things on my lap, which is the case with my iPad. The Grantwood enables me to quickly encase and protect the unit. It has the kind of surface that makes for an easy grip without a hard squeeze and the whole thing really clings to my lap while I roll around. The case has an inner and outer layer of fabric with a firm layer of padding in between. You will pass the iPAd around with no worry about dropping it. However, if you should drop the bundle, I feel pretty sure that there is enough padding sewn into the case to prevent any damage. I like the king size zipper teeth on the case also -- there will be no stuck zipper on this baby!

I first bought the M-Edge Touring iPad Sleeve for my iPad and kept using it with my iPad2. All went well until I fell in love with the iPad2 leather smart cover.



The problem? I loathed 'trying' to fit my iPad2 with its pricey leather smart cover into the stiff M-Edge Touring iPad Sleeve.



The simple solution? I bought the Grantwood gray/black simple sleeve and it works like a charm fitting my iPad2 together with the leather smart cover.



SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES



Although this Grantwood Neoprene sleeve is lightly padded, it still offers adequate protection to take knocks in a back pack or while carrying around by hand. Of course, no iPad sleeve is designed for a fall. However, with the Grantwood sleeve, I am reasonably happy that my hefty investment is protected from everyday bumps and knocks.



When I am using my iPad2 for reading, I leave the smart cover behind. The Grantwood neoprene sleeve fits the naked iPad2 with a bit of 'extra room'. However, it's certainly nothing to be alarmed about - the extra space actually make it easier to slip the iPad2 in and out of the neoprene sleeve.



Don't go looking for a sleeve handle - this Grantwood neoprene sleeve has none, but you'll never miss this omission! Neoprene material has such a fantastic grip, that putting a handle on the Grantwood sleeve would indeed be a moot point! ... I love that phrase! :))



I have no hesitation in rating this Grantwood neoprene sleeve a 5 STAR product. Still, it could easily be better if it included a sleeve pocket. Even a tiny side pocket would be handy for storing my Targus 2 in 1 Stylus and Pen.



Hey, I am just harping about the 'no pocket issue'! This is a truly practical iPad sleeve by Grantwood Terchnology at an affordable price!

The SimoleSleeve is perfect. The quality is superb as well as the design. The iPad fits perfectly in the SimpleSleeve and the interior is well padded. I keep the iPad in the Apple case and it still fits in the SimoleSleeve perfectly. The price is also unbeatable. Finally a company is making a great product at a great price. I plan to be a lifelong customer after using the SimoleSleeve.

This case is very well made and the lining is plush. The fit is perfect (not a netbook case rebranded like some) and thick enough to give it protection. There are two zippers tha zip open enough on top to access the power button and the bogong to plug in the connector. If you want a case without all the other gimics and enjoy using the iPad without cases and covers, this is a great buy. Price is great and build quality is awesome.

Pros:

The colors are neutral.

The interior is very soft so it keeps the screen from scratching.

Not bulky or heavy, well built and it has a plastic zipper.

Perfect to keep the iPad safe while stored or in my commuter tote.

Another great plus is that you don't have to remove the iPad skin to store it in this case!



Cons:

Probably not great for fall protection.

Missing an outside pocket for cables, etc.



I will review further after I see how it wears. - Ipad Cover - Ipad Case - Ipad Accessory - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipad accessory
  • ,
  • ipad case
  • ,
  • ipad
  • ,
  • ipad cover