Monday 31 January 2011

Reference - reference, textbook


As a university Professor, I highly recommend this book. It covers all the fundamentals of Design, from historical background to all interior design mchanics. This is it!



If you are an Interior Design student or professor, you will enjoy reading this book, I highly recommend it. Mr. Pile is an authority in this subject, I have been teaching and reading his books for over 3 decades.



I give high rating, enjoy learning.



Michele Beatriz Interior Design (4th Edition)

John Pile's this book and his other book on color are absolutely the best books I have ever laid my hands on. These books are what every magazine article is about; most books on interiors have about a 1/10 of what is in these two books. REcommended for serious homeowners and professionals.

I purchased this book for my Interior Design Class. There is just a lot of great information . The History of Design, architure, decortive art, mordern history; noted designers, different eras of design, dating back to the 1700's. Just a fablous texbook reference tool.

THIS IS THE MOST THOROUGH RESOURCE I HAVE READ. THE PICTURES ACCOMPANYING THE TEXT ILLUSTRATE THE STYLES AND PRINCIPLES PUT FORTH BY THE AUTHOR. I AM ABLE TO USE THIS BOOK AS A REFERENCE FOR SEVERAL OTHER COURSES.

I bought the 4th edition book for an intro class I'm taking in Decorating and Design. John Pile has provided a well written resource, including great photos, explanations, and very good fundamental information. Overall it is a great go-to book for those seriously interested in the basic anatomy of a great design. - Textbook - Reference'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information