Sunday 30 January 2011

Lifting Gloves Valeo


This is one of the BEST weightlifting gloves that I have found so far!! I like it so much, that I've bought a few pairs. These have very supportive wrist wraps that are adjustable to secure your wrist during lifting - to help prevent injury. The rest of the glove is terrific. It is thicker around the palm and fingers, so it provides EXCELLENT cushioning for those heavy lifts. I have not had one blister, or redness since I've started using these gloves, and I've been using them for over a year now. They are extremely comfortable. After a year of use, my gloves are still in perfect condition too. I've tried other brands, and the others tend to have thinner material around the palm and fingers, and this causes redness and blisters, so what's the use of using them? On the other hand, this Valeo Ocelot Wrist Wrap Weightlifting glove is perfect in every way!! Has support, comfort, and it looks great. I have the orange pair (GLOW), and I get lots of compliments at the gym too about how great they look. Well worth every penny. Way to go Valeo!! Valeo Ocelot Wrist Wrap Glove, Tan and Black, Large

this is indeeded a great pair of lifting gloves : soft on the palm and elastic mat'l placed on the right slots.

why no five stars :

1. The sizing chart does not work, so you have to guess or based on your last gloves's size to order it

2. The gloves come in snug fit. My harbinger and other gloves's size is medium but for this brand i have to order large as medium is cutting off my fingers n palm circulation.

the manufacturer may think that the leather n the elastic mat'l will stretch overtime but by the time when the gloves feel right, it is also the time to replace a new pair so if in doubt order the next size up.

These are by far the best gloves I've used even better than the harbinger gloves I reviewed. These gloves are very Thick on the palm, thicker than any gloves I've used providing real good protection from blisters and sores. I have not gotten one blister or sore since using these and the wrist wrap is the best on these gloves.

The Valeo Ocelot Wrist Wrap Lifting Gloves are GREAT! They have wonderful wrist support and they open up with a velcro wrap to make them easy on and easy off. And....one of the best features is, they are WASHABLE! Many leather gloves are NOT and after several months use, begin to smell, less than good. The size runs TRUE. I am 6' at 208 lbs and a LARGE fits perfectly.

These are probably the best gloves I have ever had. The foam padding in seriously amazing, plus they are very comfortable and seem to be pretty durable so far. I would definately recommend these gloves to anyone who is serious about working out.

I was surprised to find that I should have ordered large. Medium were a little tight, and that's my normal size. That's the risk you always take with online shopping, though, so no complaints. Excellent quality. Perfect amount of padding, exactly what I was looking for.

It has been 2 1/2 years that I've owned my first pair of Ocelot gloves. They've finally served their purpose. The sporting goods store that I purchased my first pair from no longer exists. Nobody had them and so I decided to buy another brand. And it was a terrible choice and a terrible waste of money! Without going into specifics, the new pair of Harbinger gloves made me realize how GREAT the Ocelot gloves really are! Not only did the Harbinger gloves hurt my hand (it was the right size) but I might as well not have worn gloves at all. The Harbinger gloves made me wonder if the designers knew anything about the human hand at all.

The description of these gloves here on Amazon, and the descriptioins by the reviewers are completely correct. The palm is FULLY padded, no blisters. This glove doesn't restrict hand movement in anyway, while giving them, and the wrist, a great amount of stability. It has complete comfort. And I think they look great, although that is a decision for each individual buyer to make. I have absolutely no complaints about this product. It was the most expensive glove at the sporting goods store, but what does it matter when they last for over two years?

After reading quite a few reviews, we purchased these gloves as a Christmas present for our teen who is taking a weight training course. We shopped all the "big box" sports stores in the area and could not find anything close to the Valeo Wrist Wrap Glove. The gloves we found did not come close to the quality of the Valeo. The stitching is excellent; and the leather is pliable and comfortable. Also, the wrist wrap is an added bonus. Since the glove description appears to be geared for the male consumer, I was concerned that the size medium may be too large for her, but the fit was great. I might add that another lady's review was a deciding factor, as she indicated that she purchased the same gloves for her boyfriend, and the medium was tight/snug; however, they fit her great, so she kept them for herself and purchased the next size up. Our daughter is very happy with the gloves! I am so glad that I decided to check Amazon.com before going to another mall.

I just ordered my third pair after wearing out the last two pair. I really like these gloves. They do eventually wear out in the stitching though. I usually handwash them with soap and water. The leather is really soft but durable and the velcro holds up well too. I use XL but I have large hands. They're easy to get on and off. The extra wrist strap feel comfortable too. I have no complaints whatsoever. I used to buy them at Academy but last time I went in, all they carried were cheap gloves. So I ordered from Amazon instead. Buy these gloves. One warning: the orange colored leather will stain other clothes if you wash them with other clothes. I ruined an expensive pair of jeans because I accidentally threw the gloves in the laundry one time.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lifting Gloves Valeo Lifting Gloves Valeo Lifting Gloves Valeo