Thursday 27 January 2011

Iphone 4 Charger - usb car charger, iphone 4


This is an upgrade from the $3 charger I got from Amazon that broke within 6 months. So far so good, but it's only been a month. The plastic and build does seem to be of better quality than the cheapy $3 one, BUT it still feels cheap - cheaper feeling than the $10 ones that Walmart sells.



There's also a noise/buzz interference that bleeds through when I'm playing iPod music and charging at the same time.



is it worth the $7-8? Not to me. If I were to do it over, I would fork out a few extra dollars and get a reputable charger. Car Charger for Apple iPhone 4 (Black)

This charger won't stay connected to my phone. Perhaps it's not a big deal if you don't have your phone in a case. But, with my casemate case I can't get this charger to stay connected to the fun. Waste of money for me.

I set out to buy a cheap but functional charger when I purchased this one, and in that respect I am quite satisfied. The only downside to this product is that the connector is not *quite* long enough to charge the phone while the case is on. I have a relatively thin Belkin cover on my phone and I had hoped to be able to use the car charger without removing it. As it is, I just pop the bottom half of the phone out of the case and plug in the charger when needed. Otherwise this charger works perfectly! All in all, a good product with one small inconvenience.

I am always leary about buying aftermarket parts for Iphones, especially car chargers. One mistake in wiring and you can easily brick your phone. But this one has worked flawlessly for 2 weeks now. No problems with the cigarette lighter connector or phone connection although sometimes it takes a little wiggle to insert it into the phone. I have a Speck case on my iPhone 4 (one of the 5 Apple recommended when they had their antenna problem) and there is no problem of interference. So far this one is a winner.[...]

I ordered this because the image shows an OEM connector that would go to the phone, it appears to be apple style. It is not, its the same as all the other bulkier aftermarket car chargers. I bought it because I have a SGP neo hybrid case(Love it!), and the cover is very precise where you would attach a charger, you can only use OEM style apple chargers - the image is very misleading, and will not work. The charger does work excellent on our other iPhone 4, IF you have a SGP neo hybrid case do not buy this as it will not work, its to big. - Iphone 4 - Usb Car Charger - Iphone 4 Charger - Phone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information