Friday 28 January 2011

Beaded Bracelet - bracelet, leather bracelet


This bracelet was a gift for a 13 yo girl. She loved it! The quality of the bracelet was good. The it shipping was very timely. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 b/o packaging,it arrived in a small zip plastic bag.Otherwize it was awesome! She still has it on and gets tons of compliments. Starfish Beaded Multi-strand Leather Zen Bracelet

This bracelet was given to me as a gift. When I first looked at it, I

thought this is a unique design, but I wondered if it was something I

would have picked out myself. Have come to realize that it's a great

look that I really enjoy wearing. It's sturdy, fits perfectly, and it

looks good by itself or combined with my other leather bracelets.

Even though I didn't choose it, it has grown to be my favorite

bracelet - and I have lots of these!

LOVE this bracelet! It is exactly what I was looking for! I have half a mind to buy more of these! They have a slip knot to fit any size wrist, the leather gives it a nice earthy-eclectic feel, and the various colored beads and charms allow it to work with any outfit! If you're buying this as a gift, you better buy two because you'll surely want to keep one for yourself!! I love this bracelet and will probably buy another one!

I just received my bracelet, I have been so excited to get it but I am a little let down about it, It looks a little cheap not worth 20 dollars in my case 30 because I got 2 day shipping. And one of the beads where off so now I have a broke bracelet, its still cute though jst not worth 20 maybe 15 I jst wish the thing wasn't broke thats all.

Oh my...I am sad to say that this little gem is not a gem...it fades on my wrist...it looks not so pretty when you actually see it in person...the beads appear to be a very inexpensive painted wood...that again...left my wrist rainbow hued...



There are many other Zen bracelets from this maker that are lovely without the wooden beads. I am still not a fan of the wooden beads.



I am happy to say that this company was very concerned about my experience with this bracelet and did everything they could to fix the issue and they did.

This bracelet appealed to me more online than in person. I dont like the gold chain that hangs on the bottom. I might cut it off. This bracelet feels bulky on my wrist and wasnt as attractive as the photo. I havent worn it yet, debating on regifting it. lol - Boy - Leather Bracelet - Bracelet - Men'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information