Monday 31 January 2011

Multifunction Printer - pixma ip4200, usb cable


Exactly what I needed

I just needed this simple USB cable to connect my printer to my MAC. The local office stores were ridiculous in their pricing so I checked on Amazon.com. As usual I received GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE, AND A GREAT PRODUCT. Thanks Amazon. For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B NEW 6'

We ordered this just in case the Canon Printer we bought did not work on the "wireless" system. The printer works fine on the wireless so we have not had to use this cable yet. I can only speak to the delivery of the item. Fast..just as described.

It was recommended by Amazon that I purchase this USB cable with the Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer. However, I'm not sure why I needed it, since one (about 3') already comes in the printer box. I'm sure that it works well, but I havent had cause to use it.

I priced this cable at Best Buy and it was $26.00. Frankly, the printer without cartridges isn't worth that. Someone suggested searching on-line. Went to Amazon and there it was at $0.75. yes, $0.75 PLUS shipping at $1.85-$2.60 and after 3 days shipping time I received my cable. New, perfect condition, no muss and fuss. What is it about bargains that is hard to comprehend? The vendor stayed in touch with me about shipping and everything about the experience and product was as reported. The reviews were helpful. I am still amazed...now I have a photo paper printer working after 13 months in a box.

This product came neatly packaged and looked completly brand new. I havn't had any problems at all. The cord seems to be a perfect length not too long and not too short. overall I have nothing bad to say about this product. - All In One Printer - Pixma Ip4200 - Usb Cable - Canon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information