Saturday 29 January 2011

Gaucho Pants


These pants were the best investment for the money. They are confortable, come in a variety of colours and can be worn with just about anything. Not to mention the sizing was pretty spot on. Some of my friends have had other brands that weren't quite as accurate when it came to the size of the pants. I was very pleased with this product and also received them very quickly. I wear them all the time and would recommend them to anyone! Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Gaucho Pant - Black S

The pants are great, they arrived late however and simply in a bag. They do run a little big, get a size smaller than you normally would. They are sheer so definitely get a dark color. Very comfy though.

Can't go wrong at this price. A couple of things -- they do seem to run a little big (I ordered based on the sizing info listed, got a medium, but I think small would fit fine), also they are not hemmed, just a raw edge. The fabric is thin, but nice and swishy (I wouldn't order a light color, but dark is fine). I might be disappointed if I had paid more, but for around ten bucks, I really like these.

These came late,the white ones are see through and the reviews with the pants being sized small are definatley not accurate I usually wear a large so i ordered a xlarge figuring by the reviews they should fit but they swallow me alive when i put them on.I cant find a customer service phone number to call to see about returning them and getting a smaller size.

I bought my first pair of these pants in like 2005 when I was in high school but I only wore them for special occasion type things. Then I realized how comfortable they were! They are the perfect thing to just throw on and go. They're casual but still a bit nicer than a pair of ratty blue jeans and like I said, they are ridiculously comfortable. I love these because I can wear them to work and they don't look like your typical work clothes or I can wear them for a night out. I end up buying one or two pairs of these things a year because I wear them nearly every day. If you wash them on a delicate cycle and hang them to dry they last A LOT longer I'm just too lazy to take the time to fish through the wet laundry and find them to hang them up. I do find it odd that these are from Target but you can't buy them on the Target website or in the stores. However I've never had a problem with shipping, they are always very fast and it's always the same quality product. In short, I'd give these pants 10 stars if they'd let me!

I just wore the pants for the first time yesterday and man, do I adore them!!!! I love the fluidity of them and the way they feel. I just wish they had more of a variety of colors, because I would get every color in the rainbow!!!!

I bought these pants to get me through my last month of pregnancy. They were so comfortable, I loved wearing them. The only problem was that one pant leg was longer than the other. I was able to trim the longer side to match the shorter, however if you looked close enough you could tell that I had cut one of the legs. I would have returned them, but I was desperate for something comfortable to wear so I decided to put up with the defect. Check the length on both legs before you cut the tags and wash!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gaucho Pants Gaucho Pants Gaucho Pants