Monday 31 January 2011

Face Treatments - chemical peel, scars


This acne treatment really works. If you feel like you've got a pimple rising, put some of this on the spot overnight and it will be much smaller in the morning, if not entirely gone. I think this has the best scent of all the acne gels I've tried. Also, pimples suck! Get rid of 'em :) Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75-Ounce Tube

I've used this product for years. Whenever I see a pimple rearing its ugly head, I apply the gel on it. It usually gradually shrinks the pimple then makes it disappear (in 2 or 3 days), sometimes it just shrinks it.. and sometimes it doesn't do anything at all. After getting a couple of pimples that simply REFUSED to disappear after 5-7 days of applying the product, I decided to try out another product (Neutrogena on the spot treatment), I have yet to see if it will work. All in all, this thing definitely works most of the time. Though its transparent, people can see a "shine" coming from where it is applied. Be warned that it always leaves skin flaky where you applied it.

This stuff does an okay job of clearing up your skin but it takes a few days. It's not a one-time-use miracle cream. (see: Benzoyl Peroxide) and it smells AWFUL. I get self conscious whenever I wear the stuff because I'm afraid someone might be able to smell it on me, that's how bad it is.

I'd say this is good for if you're skin is starting to flare up and you're going to be spending the day at home and want to treat it. - Scars - Blemish Control - Chemical Peel - Acne Treatments'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information