Wednesday 26 January 2011

Laptop Holder - xpad, notebook cooler


When I first looked at this item on Amazon I must admit I was very skeptical. I have purchased many notebook coolers in my time, one of them actually costing me a notebook. It destroyed the fan inside the notebook, and then the notebook overheated and died, being I went to an outside electrical device that was not made by the company I somehow violated the not so affordable warranty I purchased which I must say caused me to be a bit angered. After I looked over multiple cooling systems I came across the Xpad. No fans? How does it cool your system down? Not wanting to take a chance on destroying another notebook with another p.o.s, I decided to get this Xpad, it was affordable, and best of all it doesn't violate any Warranty set by your notebook provider being it doesn't plug into it, or change its engineering in any shape or form. :) I received the Xpad later on that week, and decided to check it out, first and foremost, the reason my notebook runs at insane temperatures is because I am an Online Gamer. I play MMORPG's, to be specific World of Warcraft. My notebook would constantly over heat, resulting in what's known as the Blue Screen of Death. Since I have gotten the Xpad, I have not once seen this screen. However do not expect this Xpad to cool down your laptop 100%. It does however reduce the heat incredibly, and makes your notebook run allot smoother, and somehow faster! When placed on your lap, you don't even feel the heat. Or if I am wearing shorts, and parts of my leg is exposed, no heat! You will still feel a little heat from the laptop itself, so if you're looking for something that will 100% cool your notebook, this isn't for you. If you're looking for a product that will significantly reduce the heating to your laptop, and stop you from getting leg burn, than you have found your answer! I know I did! Xpad (Non-slip Laptop Cooler and Heatshield)

I've had one of these since Nov 06. I shopped around looking for just what I needed and this is it! "Bean bags" are bulky, fan-driven ones need power and may not be helpful, this Xpad is light, fits my case, keeps my machine cool and is useable in many positions. I've used it with 15" and 14" widescreens and it fit both well. I highly recommend it! It's not "just a board", it's ingenious! - Laptop Holder - Xpad - Laptop - Notebook Cooler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information