Wednesday 26 January 2011

Automatic Movement - chronograph, invicta


Watch arrived just like the other one I ordered, perfect condition. That being said this watch is heavy and big! So this may not be for a small wrist. It's very well made and worth the money in my opinion. Invicta is a quality company that sells quality watches you won't be disappointed. Invicta Men's 5532 Sea Spider Collection Chronograph Watch

Just received my watch. Love it!!! Came earlier than promised. Fantastic product, with good clean lines a perfect weight and comfortable feel... Impeccable detailing on the face... An unbelievable deal at $319 which is what I paid... Highly reccommended, but just don't wear it around me. - Invicta - Blue - Invicta Watch - Chronograph'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information