Friday 30 January 2009

Blackberry - blackberry curve, blackberry trackball


I ordered only expecting one trackball, but upon receiving my package realized there were 3 included. Replacement was easy and I am so glad I used Amazon...as a first time user I can assure you that I will be using your services again in the near future. Premium GTMax 3 Replacement Trackballs for BlackBerry 8350i Curve Nextel / 8110 Pearl / 8330 Curve / 8120 Pearl / 8130 Pearl / 8310 Curve / 8320 Curve / 8820 / 8300 Curve / 8830 / 8800 / 8100 Pearl

The trackballs came in the time the vendor said they would come and 2 out of the 3 were good. 1 was broken and when I contacted the vendor, they never got back to me on how they were going to resolve the issue.

Received items exactly as some of the buyers mentioned, that the trackballs were packed in small boxes for protection, which is perfect. However, I did notice that the metal spring clips on the trackball were not fully clipped on the edges, which made the insertion of the trackball into my Blackberry 8800 awkward. Once I made sure the spring clips are secure, it dropped right in. The chrome ring had small unfinished edges, but it was easily corrected with razor blade. Great product!

These trackballs come as close to factory replacement as I could find for my Blackberry 8800, and work great. You can find instructions for how to replace the trackball yourself online, so there is no need to get trackballs that have instructions or tools included. These come with each trackball unit sealed in a crush-resistant plastic case, so you know they will work like new even after a long time in storage. Cheaper trackballs shift around in their socket and allow dirt to pass behind and ruin the phone's electronics, but these do not.

These trackballs are very low quality and only last a month at best before they do not work completely. I am on the third one out of my pack of three. These are not the quality of the original trackball. - Blackberry Curve - Blackberry - Blackberry Trackball - 8800'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information