Monday 26 January 2009

Individually Wrapped - moist wipes, individually wrapped


I can no longer find these in the grocery store and am forced to buy them on line. They are just fabulous to keep in the car and I am never out of them. Wish I had invented them. They stay much more moist than the other dispensing pack the manufacturer is now forcing upon us. Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 24 Count Singles

I loved this towelettes. For years I've been trying to figure out what to keep in the glove compartment without having them dry out and avoid the bulky can. This proved to be the perfect solution. I put them in a zip log bag and voila!

Having tried wipes like these before from local fast food restaurants, I bought a box of these from my local Wal-Mart store on a hunch hoping they might come in handy at the office, car, and beach.



These 'Wet Ones', individually wrapped wipes, are truly great! They really clean hands well from residue. I have found them most useful in cleaning hands after eating lunch at my desk.

I keep a few in my office desk drawer, kitchen drawer, and overnight bag.



I highly recommend this product!

The cloth is strong. The cleaning solutions fragrance is subtle and nice and evaporates easily after use. It is moist but not dripping wet. The size is adequate for one time use. Pouch is easy to open and retrieve product.

Much better than a common napkin for sure!!! - Wet Wipes - Individually Wrapped - Moist Wipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information