Tuesday 27 January 2009

Kushies - imse vimse, reusable swim diaper


Overall I like this diaper, although, it's certainly not perfect. First, either the setting on my computer is way off, or the picture doesn't accurately show the green color...it's much darker than the picture I see. Second, the diaper is very narrow through the crotch. I have a big boy...20 pounds at 6 months, so it may fit a little better on a smaller guy. I think the diaper is super cute...looks like a baby speedo! :P And the diaper has thus far been effective for us, but we've had no dirty swim diaper to deal with yet...hopefully it holds up!!! Overall, I like the dipe and would recommend to others. Finis Swim Diapers (Boys or Girls), Green, 4T

I purchased these swim diapers for my 1 year old to wear during swim classes. It was a requirement that they wear a nondisposable swim diaper over a disposable swim diaper. This was not the most attractive combination, and it looked like my boy was wearing a baby Speedo. However, he hasn't had a leak yet, and we are able to put a pair of swim trunks on over all of this, so mission accomplished! This product does its job perfectly.

This reusable swim diaper offers a great value. For less than the price of 2 packs of disposable swim diapers, this one will last all season- great for daily trips to the pool. Although my little one has never fully tested this products abilities, it has a good fit and seems as if it would be highly effective.

My son wears this swim diaper under his swim trunks. It's no bulky, no need to buy disposables. It will contain the poo for a while, but like any wet swim diaper it will only hold it so long. Make sure you change them if this happens!



Generously sized, nice price, all in all we are very happy with this swim diaper. - Imse Vimse - Reusable Swim Diaper - Cloth Diapers - Pool Diaper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information