Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wide Calf - boots, wide calf


These are the perfect boots for gals that are inbetween a large calf and the usual 14 in calf. They are dressy enough for skirts and dresses and look enough like riding boots to go well with jeans or leggings. The stretchy back is just amazingly wonderful. Leggings fit right in with no problem and look great. The largest part of my calf is 15 1/2 inches and I am 5'3". I wear a 7 1/2 and the boots are true to size. The shaft comes just under my knees. The shoe part is really comfortable and the boot lining is very nice and soft. I can't say enough good things about these boots. Sanzia Women's Andrea Wide-Shaft Boot,Black WP Calf,7 N US

I was deceived when I tried these boots on. They were way too narrow for a standard medium and lacked stability. The opening on the boot was too large. Finally the style wasn't as cute as I thought it would be, and my feet hurted after trying them on only a few minutes. - Wide Calf - Hard To Fit Calf - Boots - David Tate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information