Saturday 31 January 2009

Exercise


This is a great strap to use for exercising. I suppose there could be other uses too, but so far I've had limited use. But when I've used the strap it has performed as I needed it to be. I like this better than the elastic bands of various colors. The strap doesn't have a 'rubbery' smell, it doesn't pick up lint etc, plus it's easy to store. I love to use it for the leg extensions since my legs won't straighten on their own. Great buy! YogaAccessories (TM) 6' Cinch Buckle Cotton Yoga Strap - Green

This is a real nice purchase for your yoga practice to help with poses and really be able to do some stretches.



Very resonably priced and good quality and comfortable.



It is holding up well during consistent use.

I needed to practice yoga positions, so I didn't see me spending 12.00 (at a local popular department store) for a yoga strap. I ordered the purple strap (I imagine it could be a good belt, if you needed one). I just placed it with a few other Amazon items. No problems.



I use it in class and at home. It sure beats borrowing one from the instructor. It is a bit long, 6 foot, and I might trim it, but I've not done it yet. At the department store, anything marked "yoga" is immediately over priced. I did, twice, while waiting for my order think, "I should've gotten one from the store." But my shipping didn't cost, so I think I did the right thing. It was delivered quickly with no problems.

the green is not a mint green as it's depicted, but a brilliant forest green. in terms of color scheme, it works really well with my hugger mugger tapas nature collection mat in sunset. i'm new to yoga and not particularly limber nor flexible, yet the length of 6 feet (less than 3 feet of usable length) is enough for me.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Exercise Exercise