Wednesday 28 January 2009

file folders - office supplies, hanging folders


And that, my well respected amazon reviewers, is a very good thing. No mishaps on this order. Size, colors, and ability to hang just as described. Sometimes the tried and true is all I want and that is what I got. As to the thinness of the folders themselves, perhaps these are slightly thinner than a previous batch I used, it is almost a non issue but since I compared both, side to side, must admit the ones before where just a bit thicker. Does that matter to the big scheme of things? In this case, no. 4 Stars for Smead Hanging File Folders, Letter Size, 1/5 Cut Tab, Assorted Colors, 25 Per Box (64059). Smead Hanging File Folders, Letter Size, 1/5 Cut Tab, Assorted Colors, 25 Per Box (64059)

Didn't get the colors I had expected on these. The picture and description lead me to believe that the "bright" more vibrant variety of the folders would be delivered - the lime green, bright pink, etc. Not so. The ones I received were the plain red, green, blue, yellow, and orange. It may seem picky, but when you base your filing on a specific set of colors, it's diappointing none the less.



Still good quality folders, just not what I had expected.

I needed more folders and bought these on amazon because of the low price and free shipping. I probably would not have chosen colored folders, but whatever. High quality folders WITH inserting tabs (not all options come with the tabs so be careful). Very happy. - File Folders - Office Supplies - Hanging Folders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information