Thursday 29 January 2009

Blackberry Charger - 8900 dock, blackberry


Device looks nice and is solid and well made. Though Amazon doesn't mention this it can ONLY be used with the wall charger. When you open the package, the instructions say very clearly and in big print with illustrations that you can NOT use the dock with you computer and only with the wall charger. I ordered two - one for the charger and one for the computer to use as a charger (as there really is no need to sync with a computer if you have an enterprise account), but as it turns out it can't be used with your PC that way so back one went. BlackBerry 8900 Desktop Charging Pod

I have two of these little charging pods (along with the chargers to power them, of course); one is at my desk, and the other by my bedside. They're tidier-looking than simply laying the BlackBerry on the desk, and they keep it out of harm's way in case you happen to spill your coffee! When you need to use your BlackBerry in conjunction with your computer (as a modem, or for synching), just remove the charger from the back of the "pod," and attach your USB cable, and you're ready to go.



I take the pod when I travel, too; one of the simple-but-nice functions of the BlackBerry is its "bedside" mode so that you can use it as an alarm clock, and you can get an "ambient noise/white noise" application from the BlackBerry app world for free; it helps block out the unfamiliarity of a hotel room, and the pod keeps the handset upright so this handy little function works to its best advantage.



I definitely recommend this product for convenience, handset safety, looks, and functionality.

I love this charger, it is super convenient and easy to carry on my travels. I have also tried it with a usb charger from my computer and it works perfectly. The little back light does also work but it is so deem that you cannot see it during the day, only at night.

Perfect addition to your BlackBerry accessories!

This little item is great! My Blackberry Curve 8900 looks so much nicer in a stand than just laying on my table. Plus I can see it from my seat without picking it up. I may order a second one for my bedroom next to my bed so I can keep it in either place. :)

Much more convenient than the USB chargers and easier on the connestion by not constantly using the USB port.

Charges quickly and easily - just drop in your 8900.



The pod comes alone and you must use your wall charger USB cable to connect to the pod.



Can't beat Amazon's prices - these are $25+ anywhere else.

I bought this product not knowing what to expect from it. My bb 8900 charging port broke a while back and i searched around for a solution but to replace was a big expense. So I thought why not buy a charging pod to charge through the back ports. And Wha La problem solved!! If your charging port is broken or not charging this is a definite solution. Great for charging just pop it in and your good to go. - Charging Pod - 8900 Dock - Blackberry - Blackberry Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • blackberry
  • ,
  • 8900 dock
  • ,
  • blackberry charger
  • ,
  • charging pod