Saturday 31 January 2009

Dvd Cases - cd case, cd cases


This shipped in and I immediately started using the cases for a project I was finishing up. I was disappointed that of the 100 I used, there were about 15 broken cases. Most of these had broken hinges due to shipping, I suppose. The ones that weren't broken are solid cases, but it is still frustrating to have to throw so many away. You can take your chances, and these cases are really well priced, but I'd say the way they are packaged, there is a good chance that you'll have a fair number of broken cases right off the bat. Vact 5.2 mm Slim CD & DVD Jewel Cases 200-pack

I must complement Musician's Friend, for all there help. The CD cases arrived with 1/3 broken. Musician's Friend sent me new ones to replace the broken ones. I was impressed with the service I received.

You can't really screw up jewel cases. These are your traditional cases; not name-brand or anything, but the value is fantastic. Even with standard shipping, I got mine the very next day. No packaging other than the box they come in--that means you need to keep the original shipment, but not really a big deal. They get the job done.

I have to admit the price was good, however, the quality was not. The cases do not lay flat, they have a dished shape probably due to the way they're packaged. They don't stay closed very well and upwards of 20 or more out of 200 were damaged and unusable when they arrived. I don't think I'll buy these again.

I was very disappointed in this product. The hinge is so skimpy that when you open up the jewel case for the first time it breaks. So far I've had to throw at least 30 away. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Bh25vSOvL._SL75_.jpg

The jewel cases arrived in a very timely fashion. The packaging was awful. No bubble-wrap or peanuts, just 200 pcs. tightly wrapped in thin cardboard. Approximately 95 cases were completely useless. Amazon.com did give me a 50% credit after talking to my 3rd Amazon customer service rep. He also made suggestions on what to purchase next time - woopee-doo.



I will never order this particular product again!!!!

These are very nice. I now have all of my music, and data CDs in them, and am much happier becaue I can store them in racks now instead of piled all about like when they were in paper sleeves. This is a good product, and you can't go wrong for the price. - Jewel Cases - Cd Cases - Cd Case - Dvd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information