Wednesday 25 February 2009

4g


This case broke within the first month. It is impossible to remove the case without breaking it. The case has to be removed if you want to clean the phone, change the chip or do anything with the battery. Better to buy a more expensive case that is more durable. Black Rubberized Hard Case for Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy S) D700

This is a good case for the price. I would like it better, if it had more room around the power button, my thumb is almost to big to push the power button. Also, the plastic tabs that are around the front faceplate seem fragile. The last case I had, had the same problem, once one of the tabs break, the case is unusable. I only expect this case to last a couple of months, but for the price I did not expect it to last much longer anyways, as I am rough with my phone. When I hold the phone in my hand, it does have a very solid feel though. I wouldn't be too worried if I dropped it.

This was the first case I bought for my Epic. It was cheap, but the first time I dropped it, the front part of the case never stayed on again. Also,the "rubberized" part of the case started chipping. I should have used the money I spent on this and put it towards the case I now have. I'm using an otterbox bought from amazon and couldn't be happier with it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


4g 4g 4g