Tuesday 24 February 2009

Labels - label, cd label maker


well, i purchase this thought it would work ok. should have listen to other reviewed. i used for both laser and inkjet printer both come out the quality is so bad. the ink fallen off the paper. and the software indeed really hard to work with try to center my work. dont want to recommend to anyone. rather buy another brand.. Printworks White Matte Inkjet and Laser CD/DVD Labels, 100% Recycled, 10 Sheets, 20 Face Labels/Box, 40 Spine Labels/Box, (00678)

The labels themselves are ok but the templates for this product are the worst I've seen. Besides being just blank templates - the labels do not print right using them. I've spent hours trying to get the layout right & have virtually wasted the entire set on alignment issues. I do not typically write reviews but have been so frustrated by my experience I thought it worthy to warn other buyers. I will NOT buy this brand EVER again. - Cd Labels - Dvd Labels - Label - Cd Label Maker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information