Friday 27 February 2009

High Speed - memory card, 16 gb


Hard to find a Sony Memory HG Duo MS-HX16A Stick in the US. I saw it for sale online in Europe and Asia but in the US they're still selling the 16G version (I was googling and accidentally stumbled upon Sony's Latavia version and they had so many more selections that the US website.) 16A is up to 30MB/s transfer speed while the 16G is at 20MB/s.



So I'm glad I finally got one for my new Sony Cybershot WX5. Sony 16 GB PRO-HG Duo HX Memory Stick MSHX16A (Black)

I have read about numerous fake memory stick pro duos on the market, so I was initially concerned about ordering one for myself. However, I needed a memory card for my new PSP, and seeing a few positive reviews for this card, I decided to take a chance with this one.



I am happy to say that this memory card is genuine and reads "MagicGate Supported" on my PSP, so I should be in good shape for years to come!

This memory card works just fine. As usual, every time we buy a new camera, a different battery and memory card becomes an additional item to purchase if you want backup.



This is not what I consider competition but rather lack of sensible standardization. To some extent I realize this might stifle innovation. Some day we hope to have a universal memory card and battery world.

I have Sony SLT A55V the 16 gig allows single shots followed by 10 ripid fire then on to movie recording without any delay. It also downloads to computor as fast as the program you are using allows. I have am happy with the 2-16 gig. 32 gig would be too much for my uses.

I use this memory stick with my sony alpha 550 and works excellent. Very fast and reliable. Memory stick continue working fast after 2000+ pics. Excellent shipping by the seller. Original Sony product.

Bought this back on Feb 15, 2011 here on Amazon and have had it in my Sony DSC-HX20 camera and took it on a 7 days cruise in the Southern Caribbean, and have had not problems at all. Fast, and works flawlessly. Soon will be upgrading camera to the Sony dsc-HX9v when it becomes available again.



If you need a fast and true Memory Stick Pro-HG DUO card that is up to 30 MB/s get this! Tests out good and fast also.

Works! Awesome price. I don't really see the difference in speed compared to a class 10 SD card. I even used an older MS Pro Duo to capture video and 10fps on my a55 and it still worked the same as this. But it's always good to be prepared...especially for this price. - 16 Gb - Memory Card - Sony - Pro Duo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information