Friday 27 February 2009

G1 Screen Protector - g1 accessories, accessories


These are useless they have a paper strip to sepparate the two pieces and it is almost impossible to remove. Does not adhere well at all I am throwing this away and going to the phone store to get a high quality cover Durable Clear Reusable LCD Screen Protector for T-Mobile Samsung Behold T919 Cell Phone

When I try to attach this product on my cell phone, a lot of bubbles appear, maybe I'm not an expert to using it. Also, the speaker and button space are not exactly fit, that's why it's not easy to stick on the screen. I would recommend another product which is the link below:

Samsung T919 BEHOLD T919 SGH-T919 4.2" Behold Mirror Screen Protector Film

Initially I was wondering how this would work with the screen, but I see that it works because it is very thin, but what they fail to tell you that if it rubs against ANYTHING, because of the stickiness that allows it to adhere to the phone, whatever clings to it, lint, particles, etc, stays on it and clearly shows through the phone and is very agitating because you cannot get it out.



Now I am stuck with it and it has film on it from just my wiping it off initially. But I must say that if you order it, please do not touch it in anyway on the adhesive side because even fingerprints show through it.

I had no problems using this protector. It is tricky to apply without leaving air bubbles, but they are tolerable and better than a scratched phone. I haven't had to replace this cover and I have had it on for about a year.

This item was a nice fit for my phone and protects the screen from scratches. Installation was easy and smooth. The trick of getting it to adhere to the phone without bubbles is to ensure you lay it flat on one end of the phone and use your free hand to smooth out the air as you are applying the film upwards. Do not try to lay the entire film on the phone all at once. Its best to start from one end and smooth out until you get to the opposite end of the phone. Be sure not to touch the sticky part of the film with your bare hand or your finger print will show though on the film. Clean any lint or dust particles off the phone before applying film. Overall I am happy with this product.

This product is splendid! After applying, there were just a few air bubbles that were easily smoothed out. The screen protector is so thin and unnoticeable but still does its job. I got this product before the estimated arrival date! Overall, more than satisfied.

I had no problems getting the protector on my phone. It just took a steady hand, and getting it right the first time. (No bubbles!)



Most importantly, it looks good-- the cut-outs were perfect, made for my phone, and the "film" itself is thin enough that you can't even tell its there.





But it's also won't be coming off my phone anytime soon, and I'm glad for that. It does what it's supposed to do-- protect my phone. - G1 Screen Protector - Behold - Accessories - G1 Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information