Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tom Tom Deluxe Carry Case - gps case, carrying case


This case is good for the money. I read the reviews after I purchased it and felt I perhaps made a mistake in buying it. Many people gave this case an unfavorable review. One even said, "say goodbye to your GPS screen" alluding that it would break/crack against the cord when closed. Well, common sense told me to turn the GPS over so that the screen is protected against the outer shell of the case. DA!! Everything fits neatly into it and is not a problem for me. The only thing that doesn't fit in the case is the suction holder for the windshield. No big deal. To sum it up, I am happy with my purchase. Carry Case for TomTom and Garmin GPS Navigators

Case is nice, but will not work as picture shows - you cannot put unit and power cord in case and slose it - no reason to transport unit without power cord with it & that is the case with this product.

I bought this case for my Garmin Nuvi 1300, and it works just fine for me. Its true that if you put your nose inside the case and smell it, it smells like smoke.... but I did not buy the case to smell it! The mesh pouch is large enough to fit only my charger, which is perfect for me. Make sure you store your Garmin screen towards the hard shell of the case... NOT towards the pouch where your charger will be. I was VERY skepical about buying this case because of all the negative reviews, but I am glad that I gave it a shot because its exactly what I need: a case for my garmin & my charger.

No, it's not a waste of money. This is great to protect the screen on the GPS device, that is one of the main purpose for it. Get this and put this and your chargers and accessories in a separate case. That is the way to go, might save you some money in the long run.

I really like everything about this product except with the tom-tom xl 340TM, it has the built in suction cup on the back. This product is not big enough to hold all the products that come with the tom tom. If you don't mind having to seperate the mounting system from the actual device, then this is the product for you

I purchased the case for my TomTom 340M. As has been mentioned by previous reviewers, the case that is pictured is not what I received. My case does have the TomTom brand on it. The case is designed to open about an inch, and is only large enough to hold the TomTom unit. There is no room for the power cord.

If you are looking for a case to hold your TomTom in to keep the face from getting scratched while it is in your backpack or purse, then this will be more than adequate. If you are looking for a case that will consolidate the TomTom and the power cord in one convenient carrying case, then you may want to consider an alternate source for the product. - Gps Case - Recommended - Tom Tom Deluxe Carry Case - Carrying Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information