Wednesday 25 February 2009

Button Batteries - button cell batteries, great price


The price on the rack where these watch batteries was $5.95 a piece at the drug store, rack where they normally go. However, the store was out of them, so I decided to go online and see how much they were and how quickly I could get them. I went to Amazon and found that a vendor of theirs was selling them for just over 4 dollars for a pack of 5 of the exact same batteries. I ordered them immediately and received them in 2 days with free shipping. You can't beat that kind of service!! I will never buy a watch battery at another store. That price is unbelievable compared to the drug store price! Energizer 377-376 1.5v #377/376 Watch/Calculator Battery (5 Pack)

Good electrical power source at a very good price.



How do they get all that power in there? It's nothing short of amazing!



It might be a better deal if there was like a free box of corn flakes with it.

Hard to believe it but I recieved 5 watch batteries through Amazon for less than it would cost to buy one from RadioShack or a jeweler and the shipping was included in the price. These are not off brand batteries, they are Energizers.

I Love Watches. I have transportation problems and was going totally bonkers because my watch batteries were only lasting a few weeks at a time and I could not get out to purchase replacements. I have ordered other items from Amazon and it finally dawned on me that I should search Amazon in order to buy the watch batteries by the pack -- preferably with more than one battery because that is the way the store sells them. Eureka -- Found Enegizer #377 w/5 per pack. I am in "Watch Heaven". Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!!! It's wonderful to sit at home and have things delivered to me that are exactly what I want and need.

I paid $10 for this same battery to be installed in my watch 1 year ago and it died prematurely... :( good thing for me Amazon had these for less than 3 bucks for a 5 pack... Even if they only last a year (I suspect that the shady whatch repair guy used a "used" battery) it still is a fantastic deal. Works perfect in my Nixon Rotolog and hopefully will continue to for the next 5+ years. 100% recommend. - Button Cell Batteries - Great Price - Watch Batteries - Energizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information