Sunday 22 February 2009

Itunes - gift card, apple


I will never order anything from this seller again. First, just how long should it take to mail a gift card? After many days I checked to see if mailed as on the Amazon website it still showed it getting ready to ship (a card-how long does it take to put in an envelope and mail??) so I sent an email to the seller-my response was to this effect.... cards are USUALLY sent by United Parcel Service 1-3 after they get the order, UPS delivers the card to the US POST OFFICE in your area (can you beleive this UPS and USPS both for a gift card) - the US POST OFFICE than delivers it on, my question was not answered - just what SHOULD happen not what was going on with my order, so tonight I sent another email asking about my order!!!-I couldn't believe this-so they can't just send it to us they go around the world and back. I still haven't received the card and probably won't before CHristmas. I live in the country on a cattle ranch so I thought ordering online would be easier-not so much. I am sending my husband to town tomorrow to get the card so I will be sure and have it by Christmas-what a waste. ITunes Gift Card

I ordered gift cards for my son's teachers this year on 12/8. Everything else I ordered from Amazon arrived long ago and these still haven't arrived (12/17). Today is the last day of school and now I have nothing to give his teachers!! The customer service rep told me that "things are slow" around xmas time. Well, everything else arrived days after I ordered so I don't buy that excuse. So much for trying to be organized! Very unhappy customer here and will never use giftcardmall again. Amazon, you should not have this company on your site.

I ordered gift cards on 12/6 and the estimated by delivery date was 12/13 to 12/16. Now past that and no cards! When I called and spoke with the seelr's customer service they blamed Amazon for giving the wrong delivery estimate and said there policy was 14 days after the order was processed! Have to go back to a real store now to get replacments. They did put in a cancellation on the card numbers (so they don't have to be sent back) but I believe it when I see the credit on my charge card.

Sooo... I purchased 4 giftcards for the holidays on 12/12/10. The cards were supposed to arrive between 12/17-12/24 which is cutting it kind of close but hey, as long as they got here in time for xmas was all that mattered. I emailed the seller yesterday (12/22) because I was getting a little nervous that they wouldn't be here in time but was reassured that they were sent out by UPS innovations and would arrive ontime. Well... today (12/23) I received a fedex overnight envelope containing 3 of the 4 giftcards I purchased and was charged for. WHAT! Each of them was in a smaller envelope with the note (Postmaster please deliver between 12/14-12/17) This basically tells me that not only did I not get everything I ordered but that the seller COMPLETELY overlooked my order until I emailed them, rushed it overnight, and STILL didn't get it done right. So, tomorrow is the last day when my shipment should be done I'll update this post if I get the last itunes card by then. If I don't, my rating is obviously a 1 star. I'd give less if I could.



Update: End of the day when my shipment should have been fulfilled and alas, I haven't received my 4th giftcard OR a response from giftcardmall customer service. Giftcards are great idea.... unless they never show up and you get billed for cards you never receive. Utterly horrible service.

I was very unhappy with the purchase of this item. As my Credit Card was quick to me charged, they never sent the Itunes card. I waited 4 weeks and finally called for them to tell me they never completed the order, even know my card was charged. I would never order this item again.

I ordered this iTunes gift card for my daughter-in-law. It took forever to arrive (came after Christmas). She tried to redeem it but was told by iTunes that it was not recognizable as a valid code. The card itself looks suspect when you compare it to the sample one on iTunes. She even tried to resolve it through iTunes but they recommended she file a claim with Amazon. So that is what I have done. I wish I had seen the reviews for this seller before purchasing this defective gift card. This is the worst transaction I have ever had through Amazon. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

I'm not sure why but I didn't read the reviews, I know I was thinking "it's just a gift card, there's nothing to review..." So I ordered it on 12/12 and the delivery estimate was listed as 12/17 to 12/24 which would have been right in time to put it under the tree, perfect. Not so much, today is 12/29 and it just arrived in the mail. The postage said it was paid for on 12/17, and interestingly enough there is a stamp on the envelope that says "Postmaster: please deliver between 12/14 - 12/17", it helps when you mail it before the deadline that you put on the postmaster. They had it for 5 days before they sent it out and it took a week and a half to deliver a first class mail envelope from California to Philadelphia. Next time I'll venture out into the Xmas shopping madness to get a gift card, it will be less frustrating that way. - Gift Card - Apple'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • apple
  • ,
  • gift card