Friday 27 February 2009

Garmin Accessories - garmin nuvi 200, dashboard mount


Of course I got a mount with my Garmin 205w, but I wanted to use it in two vehicles. I bought the extra one to use in my work truck when needed. It just makes is one less item to forget to get when transferring the unit back and forth between the two vehicles. ChargerCity GPS Garmin Nuvi Windshield ball & socket suction cup mount & Bracket unit holster bundle for Garmin nuvi 200 200W 205 205W 250 250W 255 255W 260 260W 265T 265WT 270 275T 285 285w 285t 285wt (Direct Replacement Warranty)

Beware of this product, I mounted the suction to my windshield and as soon as I put it on the suction piece broke off from the mount. I normally don't complain, but to have a product break in less than 5 minutes of having it in my hands is frustrating at best.

Do not buy anything from this seller.

My Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount, which I bought from this company when it delivered it was strange that the protective foil on the holder as a stripped and restored.

When I tried to put the equipment in the same car was dropped after 2-3 minutes.

I tried to clean it and ask for another glass but again dropped.

Obviously someone has returned a product that was later sold to me.

Truly pathetic and miserable for 5-6 $

I can't really complain much because the cost (not incl shipping) was a few cents, but, MAN, they really don't make them like they used to. I'm not going to deal with it any more. I'm just going to buy a whole new friction holder/stand.

This suction mount is strongly holds in place just as well or better than the original that came with my Garmin device. The technical description on Amazon.com included a disc mount but I didn't receive a disc mount with my package. So I emailed the seller, and they promptly apologized and sent me a disc mount for the dashboard. Excellent customer service!

Item appears identical to factory unit. GPS fits perfectly into it. the factory unit "pulled" apart from the suction cup after about a year. this unit failed 4 months after purchase. Usage was occasional, at best. I have no choice but to purchase another one. hope it lasts longer though.

I had thrown away my original one, thought I would never use it. Stupid me. Anyways, I ordered this one. Was packaged in a bubble envelope, took it out, snapped the ball into the socket, suctioned it to my window, works beautifully. It's harder to get off of the window than it was to put it in there. :) - Garmin Mount - Garmin Nuvi 200 - Dashboard Mount - Gps Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information