Friday 27 February 2009

Samsung Car Charger - charger, samsung


Considering Samsung's own website states that it had "quick charging technology", I expected at least an output of 950ma like the other more popular Motorola car charger.



I like to stream Pandora through my phone's Bluetooth and occasionally use the GPS as well, so I'd like to have a charger that can handle that as well as top off my battery. Unfortunately, this product doesn't fit that bill. At 700ma, its certainly enough if you just want to occasionally charge your phone, but definitely not for heavy usage.



I'd get the cheaper, sexier and more powerful to boot Motorola charger on Amazon. Theres absolutely no reason to get this charger over that one unless you absolutely have to have Samsung written on your charger. Samsung CAD300UBEB/STD Standard Car Power Charger

Works just like it should. Haven't had a single issue, and has the thinner plug for recessed USB port on the Samsung Captivate. If you need a car charger for your Galaxy S phone, this is the one to get.

As most have said about this item, it sure beats paying 30-40 bucks for the Sprint one. I just got the item today and after a twenty minute charge in my car, I am glad to say it never stopped charging. But I guess that should go without saying since this is a genuine Samsung product. Highly recommend anyone in need of a car charger for their Samsung Epic to buy this one. As a matter of fact I'm sure this will even work for the HTC Evo since my gf and I use the same home charger for our phones.

This charger works fantastic with my Samsung Vibrant. Oddly enough, unlike other chargers I've had on which the power light is on when the charger is receiving power from the lighter, this one does not turn on until power is getting to the phone. Works great and fits into the armrest socket in my vehicle. - Charger - Samsung - Car Charger - Car Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • car charger
  • ,
  • charger
  • ,
  • samsung
  • ,
  • car chargers