Thursday 26 February 2009

Iphone Cover


This was exactly what I was looking for! Fits the phone like a glove without making it bulky. It slides on easy and doesn't mess up my screen protector causing those annoying bubbles that let dirt under them like other covers did. Perfect protection for my phone (considering I drop mine a lot)!! I am so satisfied with the quality of the product that this is the only product I have actually taken the time to write a review about. Seller ships out quickly too!! Apple iPhone 3G 3Gs 8GB 16GB 32GB Textured Silicone Skin Case Cover + Free Screen Protector, Black, One Size

I ordered this case as I wanted to get something to protect my fragile new iPhone 3gs. There were a lot of choices out there so I figured I'd go with something inexpensive that had a screen protector and had gotten solid reviews.

I have the white version of the iphone so I went with a white case. It shipped quickly and arrived safely. I was pleased initially with the case, specifically the screen protector which once properly applied has stayed snugly in place and doesn't seem to limit screen sensitivity. However, the case itself is another story. When I first put it on, (keep in mind that no directions are included), it fit nicely. It's not the greatest looking case but I've seen worse. It has a sort of cheap look to it; not something a professional would likely want to use at the workplace but one that a teen might enjoy. After about a month or so of use the case became extremely stretched out. It now is so loose it that it is almost worthless to put it on the phone. Mainly I use it for protection while in my purse but when it comes out, off comes the cover.

So I would only recommend this to someone who wants something cheap for their teenager and who wants a reliable screen protector. Othewise, I would search for something with more quality.

I feel my phone is definitely better protected than without a case. This product is lightweight and easy to "install". I've found only 2 drawbacks; 1. There isn't an opening to show off the Apple Logo on the back of the phone. 2. The fabric is sticky, so it's difficult to slide the phone into the pocket of my purse or pants.

Well definitely this is one of the slimmest silicone iPhone covers I've ever seen. And despite of that, it does provide "OK" protection (I've drop it a couple of times now with no impact on chassis). However I kept wondering if the sellers have two models, a quality one and a sloppy one, because many reviewers have praise the quality of this skin case. Unfortunately mine is definitely sloppy. The cut outs are not even, they don't fit correctly at the camera side nor the silencing lever. For me the worst part is that, since it fails to provide a firm grab, it moves around to much to the point that I'm always pushing out the screen protector (which comes with the skin case and is in fact pretty good) from the edges of the phone .



Honestly I was expecting a little more even despite the price.

I bought the clear one because of the subtle swirl design and figured it would look okay with my white 3GS. However, after a few days, nice clear color started to yellow and was much more noticeable BECAUSE my iphone was white...

The silicone case has held so far (abt 2-3 weeks) but the screen protector came off in 7-10 days. While the screen protector was there, although it changed the look of the iphone quite a bit (nothing to blame the product as such) funcitonality wise it was ok. Havind bought and returned a black case in store, I ordered the white online since the black wasnt there and the white isnt appealing. It changed the look of the phone and if given an another option I would love to have the black.

This is without a doubt the best cover I've bought for my iPhone 3GS. And for 1/4 the price of those other covers you'll buy anywhere else. I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in buying it. Fits like a glove and the bumps on the side and top for the volume and sleep button works out great for me.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Cover Iphone Cover Iphone Cover