Friday 27 February 2009

Digital Camera Case - cybershot, sony camera case


I just purchased the new Sony DSC-W50 and wanted a case to protect it. This is a great case in my opinion. Soft and plush inside, but firm and protective on the outside. The camera is held firmly in place from the moment you first slide it in the pocket. The additional small zippered pocket on the outside is handy for extra memory sticks, or maybe even an extra battery. The belt loop is very handy, and there is even a metal ring so that you can attach it to a carabiner or something of the like if desired. However, what I like most is that it will protect your investment and look good doing it. I think it's one of the best buys out there. It can be had for less than $15 delivered from several sellers through Amazon. Sony LCS-CST General Purpose Soft Carrying Case for Slim Cybershot Digital Cameras

I bought this case for my Canon SD300 that I had recently purchased. I was looking for a small compact camera case that still have some type of padding or support. While at the store, I compared the case meant for the Canon to many others. I picked up this one mainly because it had much more protection compared to the Canon case, and it came with an extra zipper in the front, perfect for that extra memory card/battery you need to carry around. Even the inner lining of the case is exceptional, with fuzzy material soft enough not to scratch the LCD screen. My SD300 fits perfectly in the case, and although they may not be the same brand, it definitely was a great buy.

I bought this for my Sony N1 digital camera. Buying online I was worried that it would be too small or too bulky but it's absolutely the perfect size. The price is great especially for something that is Sony. I like the fact that it has a strap that you can snap onto your belt. There's also a small zippered pouch on the inside front that you can put an extra memorystick or even battery. The only thing that could make this case even better would be a clip for those who don't wear belts but still wear pants.

I bought this case for my wife's new Sony DSC-W70 camera and she loves it. It is pretty slick and fits the camera just tight and right. Its plush interior foam pad offers plenty of protection. I'd say that the camera would suffer litlle damage when dropped. The exterior case is made with a high quality material that not only looks good but will also last for years. The whole thing stays small enough to be carried in my wife's purse easily. Keep in mind that its overall thickness is about 1.5 inch (while the camera is just 0.5 inch) so it won't fit comfortably in any pant/shirt pocket though. If this is what you want, then probably get the leather case model without foam instead. On the other hand, we like the extra protection, zippered pocket, the handy belt loop and the unbeattable price/quality/look.

I bought this soft case for my recently acquired Sony DSC-T100. The case fits like a glove. It has a velcro front tab closure that works (no surprise). There is a belt loop on the back that fastens with a stiff snap at the bottom (can go through something stationary like a belt loop). It's got a convenient D-ring for attachment to a pack clip or carabiner, and it has a tiny zippered compartment capable of holding a few spare memory cards or a spare battery (both would be tight). The case is padded lightly but surely all over. The top flap is wide enough and sturdy enough on the edges to protect the case's contents if it should fall on something hard like tile or concrete. And it looks OK, too. I'm of two minds about the Sony logo on the front -- sometimes I think it's safer to not advertise what's inside a case, but, hey, it's their product and they seem really fixated on getting their name on EVERYTHING possible. It seems like it's only a matter of time until Sony and Starbucks duke it out in a takeover battle.

Ordered this right along with my Sony T-9 digital camera from Amazon. Read all the reviews prior to selecting my case, and this was rated best! Now that I have mine in hand... I have to AGREE with everything I read! Works great!!! Fantastic size, and plenty of padding for protection of my expensive pride and joy! If you aren't sure about which case to get your T series digital camera; trust the reviews as I did. This one is a real keeper!!!!!!!

Amazon bundled a battery and this case when I purchased the Sony DSC-HX5V. Problem is this camera just doesn't fit very well in this small case. The lens is slightly raised and the camera is just a little too long for this small case. The Velcros really has to stretch to fit and I fear that if clipped to a belt the velcro could come loose and the camera could fall out. I don't know if it was amazon or sony that suggested bundling these, but it is not a match.

I read a large number of customer evaluations before buying this for my Sony Cybershot DSC-W170 digital camera, which it fits perfectly. Regarding the little zipper pocket in front, it can hold either a spare memory chip or a spare Sony NP-BG1 battery (which fits that camera) but not both. The case is very trim and well-made, a bargain for the $7.50 I paid for it. The only gripe I have is that the attachment strap on the back of the case should be wider. The attachment strap has an interesting design however, which allows you of the choice of snapping it over your belt (with a substantial snap) or threading your belt through it, which would definitely be better for risky travel situations where somebody might try to grab the camera, case and all. If you wear it at your waist in front of you, in the latter situation you can unsnap it when you sit down in a bus or restaurant and it frees the camera from your belt without actually detaching it from your belt. The camera sits on your lap on a secure nylon webbing tether about 5" long. I would consider this a very secure arrangement on vacation in a country where thieves are present, and I have not seen this particular design on any other camera case anywhere. Regarding whether the case is "too tight" for a Cybershot-size camera, I observe that this is a "soft" case which will stretch and loosen up over time, so I wouldn't want it much larger. It has a very nice, soft, velvety interior that won't scratch the camera, whether or not you put a spare battery in the front zipper compartment. - Sony - Case - Cybershot - Sony Camera Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information