Sunday 22 February 2009

Manicure Sets - pedicure kit, pedicure set


Bought this for my wife after she had requested one for Mother's Day. She expected the standard $19.99 model from the local specialty store. She is delighted with this kit. Much more powerful and versatile than her past kits. Great product. Body Toolz Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit

Hi, I've been trying similar products for many years and find that the battery operated manicure products are just no good at all for me. I may as well use an emery board. This product, while not very strong, is good and does the job quickly. My problem is enlarged toe nails that can only be cut by a podiatrist. Using this product over several times solved everything, and I now don't have to hide my toenails. merrilyninforesthills pussycats2@verizon.net

Happy with the product. Good price for what it does. Don't care for the flat tool for filing nails; the plastic ridge gets in the way. But I bought it mainly for pedicures anyway and the rest of the tools work fine. Problem with other manicure kits was the rechargeable battery quitting long before it should. Hope this one lasts longer.

I used this product for the first time this past weekend and was delighted with the results. I try to pamper myself every weekend with a home manicure and pedicure and with this product I was able to achieve very professional results! - Pedicure Kit - Nail Tools - Pedicure - Pedicure Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information