Thursday 26 February 2009

fitness ball - fitness ball


I got the 10 lb ball and the weight is accurate on my digital scale. The handles on the side are convenient for any exercise that you would have to grip the ball.



My only complaint is that the black color seems to rub off the ball. The gloves I use to handle the ball and the carpet I store the ball on are now slightly black. Body Solid Tools BSTDMB8 8-Pound Dual Grip Medicine Ball

I used one of these (sans handles) in a gym every other day for a year as part of my ab workout. Once I left the gym due to moving and using the apt. complex gym, this was one item I was missed (along with a bosu).



Great addition to my home gear.

I've been working out with this ball for a couple of months now, and I'm not at all disappointed with my purchase. I could tell as soon as I removed it from the package that this was a high quality item... not cheap and poorly made like some of the other medicine balls I've used. The grips are nice and comfortable and it can take a beating. It cost a little more than I originally wanted to pay, but it will without-a-doubt pay off in the long run.

The dual grip medicine ball is an excellent product for your at-home workouts. This was recommended to me by a personal trainer and I really like the ball. It does smell strongly of rubber, so you may want to air it a while before use.

I really like the construction of the ball, but I ultimately found it unusable because of the overpowering smell. Be warned, you will literally be knocked over by the odor when you open the box, and it does not go away. The manufacturer should consider a new source for the materials in these products, because this outgassing cannot be good for anyone, especially someone working out and breathing in these toxins.

Having the handles on the side is great. The overall size of the product, however, is a slight drawback. I find that it's a little larger than I had expected and would have liked the overall circumference of the ball to be a little more compact than what it is. Nevertheless, I do not regret the purchase at all.

If you do not like to go to the gym (that's me), or cannot get to the gym as often as you would like to, well, this is the perfect addition to your workout. No need to fiddle around with the loose weights, everything you need is right at hand. Great for the beginner, intermediate or expert workout maniacs. - Fitness Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information