Tuesday 24 February 2009

Xbox 360 Accessories - xbox live, xbox 360 accessories


This little gem is sounds great, all my friends say I sound crystal clear and so far has been standing up to all the abuse my big head has given it. For the price they are offering it is a steal and a half. Gamestop is selling used mics for $10. My only nit-pick is it's really tight for my big head so if any of you fellow big heads want this mic then do what I do. Over night leave it on an arm rest or something about the size of a head to keep it stretched out. Trust me it will make your ear feel much better. :) Headset headphone for XBOX 360 XBOX360 LIVE with Microphone

First of all you can't beat the price of this headset, I ended up buying 2 of them. Build quality is pretty cheap and it bugs me that the foam piece that goes on the end of the mic always falls off but I just took it off all together. Headset works great I like to play Call of duty and battlefield alot and I can hear everyone perfectly. I say if you don't want to invest a whole lot and you want to be able to communicate on Xbox Live then get this, even if you decide you don't really like it your not out a whole lot.

Ordered this headset to replace the one that came with our xbox. Works great, sound is very clear and headset material seems sturdy. This was a christmas gift for my son and well worth it. I was worried after reading other reviews but this is a great product.

I ordered two of these items for my boys who are x-box live fanatics! The product arrived earlier than expected and in pristine condition. My boys love them and unlike the headsets that originally came with the x-box, so far they haven't been broken.



It's actually funny to see my oldest son walking through the house with it on, talking to his friends. I still can't get over that one!



Great product. Even greater price!



I highly recommend.

I mean.... You can't beat the price on this. Came on time.



Its a pretty good item. But when you first get it feels like you have to "break it in" Because it doesn't fit on my head unless its on the highest size. It is very sung at first, but its a fits good and I like it. Another Flaw it that mic wire itself (The part that you bend to make it so the part you speak into isn't right up on your face.) At the base of it it already started to tear as in the rubber part is ripping. ANOTHER flaw is that the mic repeats sometimes and I can hear what I just said. It is breakable. Be careful.



4 out of 5! Thanks!

I bought this mic solely based on it's price. And I got what I paid for. It doesn't fit like the Microsoft branded headset. It's way to tight and I have a pretty small head. I would often forget I was wearing the Microsoft headset it was so comfortable and unobtrusive. The sound quality is really good and people say they can hear me well. I don't use the headset too often so that's why I cheaped out and bought the generic one. Overall, gets the job done, just not comfortably.

Works great for the money, not very comfortable right on top of your ear nor wearing it for hours on end. But the sound and mic work great, no echo as long as the other ppl dont have their speakers maxed out. - Accessories - Headset - Xbox 360 Accessories - Xbox Live'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information