Sunday 22 February 2009

Blackberry Storm 9530 - blackberry, blackberry storm


I bought this item some weeks ago and It's been working Good.. Maybe the issue of Activation could be a problem for you, but I Have the solution.

Do the next... Press ##000000 and then press ok, then, where say MOBIL DIRECTORY NUMBER delete the number that appears in there and Write your own number, then press RIM buttom and press Save.. That's it.. Problem Fixed.. I hope it works on your cellphones... Blackberry 9530 Storm Unlocked For Any GSM Carrier Worldwide

Not much to say but CONS, lots of cons:

a. WEAK BATTERY, charge every 6 hours

b. ACTIVATION REQUIRED 24/7 ON YOUR FACE

c. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't offer any solution even though i contacted them twice.

d. THERE'S NO EXTRA ACCESSORIES, THE PICTURES IS MISLEADING



VERY FRUSTRATING...

I was looking for the unlock cell phone for travel to over sea, found this Blackberry sound good for what I need for the price, then after received the phone try to used it turn out it need to activate from verizon service, this phone have to go back.



aw.

Now i can not say much about the phone because i have never received the item or blessed eyes on it now i placed an order with the OEM shop on the 5th of February 2011 today as i am writing this review is the 10th of march 2011 you do the math, this is how long ago i placed my order.from i placed my order i have been back and forth with this company (the OEM shop)trying to resolve this problem these people have gotten my money a month ago and i can not get it back up to now every time i contact them, as i don't have a phone number for them, i have to do so via emails they send back saying sorry for the inconvenience this company was dishonest from the start i ordered a phone that they knew they did not have in stock and i had to contact them after weeks of wondering where my phone was, not having a tracking number to find out from one person that it was on some kinda back order then it was out of stock and when it became available they will ship it. I told these people i wanted my money back they still ship the phone the, they recalled the phone in mid transit an sent me an email, mind you with such a matter i believe phone calls would be best but that's just my opinion,telling me that they will refund my money within 48hours to my knowledge 48 means within two days i received this email on the 7th of march 2011 it is now the 10th of march 2011 and up to now no one has contact me as to where my money is and when i will be getting it back this is my first time having dealings with this company (the OEM shop) and it has been the worst experienced yet i have googled trying to find other ways in terms of a phone number to contact this business to speak to a manager or someone in charge to no avail but what did come up on my Google search is posts and reviews of people who this company (the OEM shop) has done something similar to.To end off i would have to say people amazon is great because i have ordered stuff on the same day i ordered from the OEM shop and after and guess what i have already gotten my items but i have to say that the OEM shop will not be getting any more business from me other customers be aware you don't want to end up with the same problem i had.With that said i think amazon should have as a policy that persons or business who sell on Amazon need to put up more than an email address as contact info for those of us that end up having disputes like this because if you don't call (which you cant because there is no number) or email the OEM shop they wont contact you and tell you what is happen they need to realize people have to work hard for their money and don't wish to see it go down the drain for nothing again, Amazon is wonderful but the OEM shop needs to pull up their socks this is not a nice thing to be doing !!!!!!!!!

The phone is lovely and just what I needed. Unfortunately it was still locked onto a specific carrier and hence useless to me. The seller (OEM Shop) was unresponsive and has yet to resolve the issue. I had to purchase a different phone and get on with life.

I paid for 1 day shipment. They spend 3 days to move it from Brooklyn to Newark. In the end it was 5 days shipment. Nothing to say about phone cause I'm in another country now.

No answer for claims from amazon or seller. No comments :)

I purchased the Unlocked Storm because the description led me to believe that the phone would have full functionality on the all GSM networks. Unfortunately that was not accurate. OEM did contact me regarding some of the issues with the phone but they took two to three days to reply to my emails and would not call me to trouble shoot or fully resolve my issues. Because I was trying to get the phone to work following very cryptic emails from their technical person, I missed the 30-day window to return the product or a refund. The phone is still not working properly with our wireless carrier. I would not purchase this phone believing it will work with AT&T. I have always liked shopping on Amazon.com will continue to do so but I was disappointed with this vendor and the service I received. - Blackberry - Blackberry Storm - Blackberry Storm 9530 - Blackberry 9530'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • blackberry
  • ,
  • blackberry storm 9530
  • ,
  • blackberry 9530
  • ,
  • blackberry storm