Sunday 22 February 2009

Blackberry Bold 9700 Dock - blackberry charger, blackberry 9700


If you have a Bold 9700, you need to purchase the charging pods. Simply plug the USB power adapter into the back of the dock and the LED light will indicate that it is ready to charge your Bold. All you need to do is drop your Blackberry into the pod and it'll charge your phone. I recommend doing this so you don't possibly damage your USB port in your phone with the constant insertion and removal of the USB cord. Rim 9700 Charging Pod

I had read a review of the "OEM Shop" before I bought this charger and several people received the wrong item but, like an idiot, I still ordered from these geniuses and received the wrong item, I requested a return but was told I'm responsible for return shipping. Do not buy from these guys because there's a good possibility you'll not only get the wrong item but you will have to pay to ship it back as well.

This is a great little thing.

Sit it anywhere and plug any of the USB cables into it - either wall charger or PC cable.

It has a small blue glow lamp immediately - easy to find in the dark. Nice

then you just sit your BB in it and it charges.

The good part is that when the BB is connedted you can set the BB to stay lit up, with a clock display.

I love it when travelling, can rely on my BB more than the Hotel clock.

I travel and use my Blackberry as an alarm clock. This charger is very handy and allows my phone to sit upright which puts it in to clock mode. (A very neat feature.) This allows me to see the time in the middle of the night or when the alarm goes off. No more trying to locate the phone in an unfamiliar darkened room.

I never had a charging pod before, nor did I ever think about using one. This pod is slick, it is small, it looks nice (not cheap). It has a rubber non slip bottom and just enough weight to it. It has a glowing led (not bright)on it so you can see it to put your phone in it in the dark. I keep mine in the head board of my bed, which is the perfect place for it. If you set your Blackberry to go into bedside mode when charging all you do is put it in the pod and you've got a nice night time clock, and of course your phone is right there if you need it.

I am very pleased with this product. I keep it by my bed and when the phone is in it and in bedside mode, it looks just like a regular alarm clock. Also, I use my phone several times during the night each night for my work. With the charger in place, I do not have to insert the micro-USB cable into the appropriate place in the device after each use. The charger is backlit and it is easy to find the dock after each use.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a "charging pod" for a BB. I would have used such an item when I first started w. BB phones.

I ordered 3. (One for my partner, one for me to use at office, one on my nite stand. This product is well made and works perfectly. Also saves wear and tear on the micro usb port. The price was outstanding and shipping was free.



...mike - Blackberry 9700 - Blackberry - Bold 9700 Dock - Blackberry Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information