Saturday 28 February 2009

Blackberry Curve Case - blackberry curve, case


I really liked the design on this case. I wanted something pretty at a good price. Thankfully, the price I paid was quite minimal. It lasted maybe two weeks. I accidentally dropped my phone (is there any other way to drop a phone?) and the top corner broke and could no longer snap together. I dealt with it for a few days and then switched to the case my sister gave me. Again, disappointed at the low durability, but I didn't pay much for it in the end. FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 8530 HARD CASE PINK FLOWERS

once you put this one your blackberry dont plan on taking it off. the plastic fits together very well the first time and the design is very nice but when or if you take it off the the little plastics parts that hold it together break and you and it will never fit as tight as it did when you first put it on.

Just got the case I ordered. I was acually surprised when I saw that it wasn't the color (white) shown in the picture when I ordered it. I received a grey case instead of the white one that I liked. The shipping was fast and satisfactory and the case seems to be made out of a durable material. 5 stars if I actually got the case in a color that I was expecting.

This cover is excellent. I had ordered several other ones and this one was my favorite because it gave access to the side of the keyboard and did not make my device bigger. It fit perfectly and looks very nice. I would recommend this to all whom have the phone I do.

I bought this case for my phone and was so excited when I found it in my mailbox; but when I opened the package, it was broken! I tried to not let this affect my happiness; I used super glue. It doesn't feel durable (and it isn't, either). Everytime I dropped my phone the case broke in half and my phone got scratched. And after a few weeks the sides started to fall off. It's a flimsy case for every day use, but I suppose if you only want to use it maybe 2-3 days a week it's nice for decoration. But.. that's only what it's good for if you ask me.

I am very satisfied with this case it actually arrived sooner than I expected but that's a plus to me it's been five years since i've ordered online since one bad incident but everything went smooth and I will order from this site again - Blackberry Curve Case - Curve Case - Case - Blackberry Curve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • case
  • ,
  • curve case
  • ,
  • blackberry curve
  • ,
  • blackberry curve case