Thursday 26 November 2009

32 Inch Lcd - 32 inch lcd, 32 inch 1080p


First I didnt buy at Amazon, a competitor had it for $50 cheaper at the time.

It was first hooked up to a computer on VGA output only and it was very good. Next I tested the HD with my satellite HDTV and then the the DVD. No problems there either it looked great worked as good as my 55" Samsung. I didnt try any gaming.

Remember this is thicker than a LCD-LED TV this one is 3.5" thick. Good luck on finding any reviews or the downloadable owners manual right now.

Inputs on the back side bottom facing downward: HDMI 1, HDMI 2, RCA type Composite vid input, RCA type Component vid input (YPbPr), RCA type Left and right audio input, VGA Port (PC input), Headphone output, PC Audio input, RCA type Coaxial orange color, Cable/Antenna, A/C power socket. Inputs on the back right hand side: RCA type Video, Left and Right Audio, HDMI 3.

This comes with a plastic stand and 4 screws. It can also be mounted to a wall (400mm x 200mm pattern) but you have to buy the 4 M4 screws.

So far so good I'll update later if any issues. iSymphony LC32iF90 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black

This is a nice TV. Picture quality is very good for the price. The 1080 feature with a 32" makes it all the more value priced.



However, Comcast does not have a Remote Control activation code for iSymphony and the generic Comcast remote codes do not work for the set's power control or volume. If anyone has had success activating their Comcast remote with iSymphony TVs please send that info to me or post it here. Thanks!



Update....iSymphony recommended using one of the Samsung Comcast activation codes for the Comcast remote. I did, it worked.

I'm having a ball watching HD movies and HD network shows. I promised my wife not to go over $300 for a flat screen. This iSymphony from Amazon.com came in under budget and it boasts 1080p capability. The 32 inch model is plenty big for my small living room. We watch from a couch that is about 8 feet away and the picture is just right. I can adjust the picture color, brightness, contrast and sharpness to get it just right. The presets are good (normal, vivid, theater, etc.) but I like to tweak the picture to get it to my liking. I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. Plenty of volume and the bass can be emphasized for a solid sound. The built-in surround sound works fairly well, especially for movies, when you can listen with the volume up. I made some adjustments to the "balance" to center the sounds for dialog.



Since I have just installed the TV this week I have no long term experience, but so far it's well worth the price. Shipping from Amazon.com was amazing. I ordered it one day and I was installing it the next (for just $3.99 extra, since I have Amazon Prime). I have my Time Warner Cable hooked up now. It looks like you will need a separate antenna if you want to received over the air signals. This is true with any TV, I think.



I checked out the iSymphony brand as much as I could online and concluded that it was probably as good as most. We'll see, but it looks great so far.

My roommate and I are shocked at what a great bargain we found with the iSymphony. A 32" 1080p HDTV with a great dynamic contrast, good brightness, and ridiculously fast response time, and all for $257? Amazing. Especially since, being students, we have the Amazon Prime student account, so we were able to get one-day shipping on this gem for $4. We've only had the TV for one day, so I can't comment on any long-term issues that might arise (I will be sure to update my review should anything go wrong), but so far, so good. Obviously it doesn't compete with high-end plasma screens, but it still has a beautiful picture, especially when you consider the price. Tested it out running a few games in HD on the Xbox 360, and they all looked great. Very sharp, and you could see all the details, textures, etc. beautifully. The sound is very nice too. In fact, the only complaint I've had so far is when we were plugging in all of the AV cables that the hookups in the back were oddly arranged, differing from both the standard as well as how they were shown in the manual. It didn't create any issues since you can still plug everything in by how they're color-coded, so essentially I'm having to nit-pick to come up with a complaint. I would definitely recommend buying this TV. You get so much more than what you paid for.

For the price, the quality of this tv is great. The first one we received had a bit of a sound problem, and the tv would often shut off by itself and pixelate with a green tint. But after contacting amazon we returned and received another and this one has been working fine. Good size and great quality for the price.

I just recently purchased and received this television set, the iSymphony 1080p LCD HDTV (LC32iF90). At first, I had several concerns including, the lack of reviews on Amazon, the relatively unknown name brand, and lack of information (reviews,etc.) on the web about the set. Like many who look at this TV, I was first attracted to the price. At 275 + Free S&H, there was little reason to pass up this set, as the few Amazon reviews WERE positive. The conditions I'm using this TV is in a moderately-lit bedroom, I'm about 8-10 feet away from it, most of the time. I have Verizon FiOS SDTV hooked up to it and have also hooked up an XBOX 360 and PC via HDMI.



As of right now, I'm very happy with this television set. It provides clear, high definition programming (even for regular SD broadcasts), the colors are very good, and the sound quality is decent. The sound from the set is pretty much like any other LCD, subpar, but I hooked my TV up to a stereo via the existing headphone output, so no worries on that front really.



The major reason I picked this set over it's 720p baby brother is because this set comes with more outputs in terms of audio hook-up (the headphone output). I wanted to be sure that I could add an external sound system, which, thankfully for the 1080 model, is possible but not with the 720p model.



This set does not heat up too bad (after about 2 hrs of being left on). It turns off automatically, has 3 HDMI inputs, 2 AV inputs, a VGA, Coax, RF, and headphone output. This television set is really a bang for the buck. The only issue may be the pre-set closed captioning is a bit small and there's no way, that I've found to make it larger, but it's not eye-straining, even after sitting 10 feet away, it's just something to think about for people with eyesight issues. The remote works great, and the menu is easy to use.



If you're someone who needs a budget TV for their bedroom or supplement TV in a game room, I highly recommend the iSymphony TV. The most important aspects, the audio, and aesthetic look of the set make it ideal to complement any room. Although it's an unknown brand, they've surely made a fan out of me! I plan to update this in a few months with my overall impressions of the TV set. - 32 Inch Lcd - 120hz - Hdtv - 32 Inch 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information