Thursday 26 November 2009

Surge Protector - power strip extension cord, cords


The cord is a little under 4'. Perfectly fine basic power strip. Outlets are close together and "straight," not turned to the side, so large plugs do cover two outlets. Watch the price on this. I ordered from Amazon for under $6. 6outlet Power Strip Platinum

This is a pretty good power strip. The cord is very thick and fairly rigid. The outlets are oriented so any power bricks will cover at least two plugs. I prefer power strips where the outlets are oriented 90 degrees differently than this one. That way, you can usually fit a couple of power bricks without blocking every outlet.



No clue as to surge effectiveness.

Because there is no surge protector, this is perfect to accompany our voltage transformer for our media center items, which is all 110/120V used in the USA. We plugged our tv, speakers, xbox, kinect and more to it. For some reason, our post does not offer these for sale for all the soldier families living off-post. If they do, they don't keep enough in stock. Yeah for Amazon!

Every winter I have to hook up a humidifier in my bedroom and had electric cords running everywhere due to all the electrical stuff I have on my nightstand. Then it dawned on me - power strips are not only for computer rooms and entertainment centers. This sits in back of the night stand and takes care of all the junk I just have to have plugged in.

We recently had the basement of our office building flood and needless to say.... I had to buy a ton of power strips. I bought this model and found that all of the items were in good working order, construction of the power strip was good and uniform across all the units I received. Plugging is firm but not too difficult, and overall these were a great value to get us back in business quickly. - Cords - Surge Protector - Power Strip Extension Cord - Fellowes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information