Thursday 26 November 2009

Accessory Kits - car charger, charger


I purchased this product after reading many of the mixed reviews. For the price, I just needed an additional car charger. The product shipped fast and the packaging was good. I expected the product to be cheap and may have some problems with the wall charger. To my luck, I have not had any problems like other customers with under powered wall chargers, phone locking up, and/or car charger not working. I want to thank all the customers that take time to post a review. The reviews assist me with my decision to purchase. I gave my review a 5 because I got what I paid for. HTC EVO 4G Sprint Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for HTC EVO 4G Sprint

Purchased this set for my HTC Evo 4G as a back up charger to keep one at work, home and in the car. Received the product shipment within the promised time, quicker than I expected. However; when I went to use the car charger, it didn't work. THe LED light was lit up, but the battery did not show an active charge. When I went to try the USB data sync/charge cable, my computed didn't even recognize the connection. Nor did the phone sync or charge. I did not attempt to use the wall charger and instead contacted the seller. They replied immediately, thanked me for my purchase and apologized for my inconvenience. I was offered a full refund which was applied back to the card used as the form of payment. Product wise, I wouldn't recommend this purchase due to my poor experience, however; the immediate response, recognition of purchase and refund was handled so smoothly I would consider purchasing from this seller again.

Wall charger for evo takes 7 hrs to fully recharged and the phone is nit functional when its plugged..I will try the car charger tonight on my way to work. Hope this will work good atleast....



Ok, i tried the car charger. It did work if you bend the plug up and down then it turns off when you leave it alone. This gonna brake the mini usb plug of my phone. Ill just buy a branded one i

n best buy...

when I ordered this product, the description said I would be getting one home wall charger + one USB Data charge sync cable + one Car charger all for the HTC Evo 4G. when the package arrived, I received a wall unit for a Verizon wireless phone which does charge my Evo, however, the car charger did not fit, neither did I received the USB charger. Because I paid so little for the product, I didn't feel adequate returning either piece and I am feeling that this is what the shipper had assumed. Nevertheless, this was not an accurate sell and falsely advertised! I think it is wrong and something should be done about it!

When the home wall charger is plugged into the phone it does not allow you to do anything with the phone. The only time this charger is of any use is if I will not be using the phone at all. I have not tried the car charger or the USB data charger so I cannot comment on those at this time. - Htc Evo - Car Charger - Chargers - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • charger
  • ,
  • htc evo
  • ,
  • car charger
  • ,
  • chargers