Wednesday 25 November 2009

Packaging - jewel cases, slim jewel cases


The cases are good hard plastic. At fifteen cents a piece and no shipping charge with an order of two hundred (two CD's fit in each case) this is the cheapest price anywhere.



I looked over sixty websites selling CD cases and no one came close to fifteen cents. Retail stores are not close either.



This is the best deal around for a CD case. MAXELL CD-392 Double Slim Line CD Jewel Cases (pkg of 25 doubles)

I already had about 200 of these. I ran out finally and I ordered some more the other day only to open the package and find a pack of jewel cases that look nothing like the 200 I already have. The old ones are sleek, have deep beautiful color, and are just plain nice to look at. These new ones are different, different color, different design, and now are half clear and half colored. I liked the old ones allot more. These are just not as good, not as classy, even dare I say ugly. What a bummer.

I bought these,I didn't realize you could't fit a "artwork" paper inside the cover - these cases are for CDs or DVDs only. They work. They also have a handle part, for hanging on a display, not something I find useful.

Pretty standard jewel cases - work as intended. Not too happy with the way Amazon packaged. Had 10 broken cases out of 200. It would not have happened if they had put in a little more cushioning. Not worth the hassle of sending back for 10 duds so I have 190.

I used these a long time ago, when I found some on sale. These are a colorful way to show off and condense your CD or DVD collection...a real space saver. Although u need to put your discs backwards to see the titles...its still a cool way to store discs. I bought 4 packs of 25 and they gave me back half of my shelf space back. :)

The colors are pretty but they are so dark in hue that I can't read the CD/DVD label inside. I decided to buy clear ones instead. Otherwise, I do like the slim size and I found only a couple broken ones in the box. - 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - Media Storage - Jewel Cases - Slim Jewel Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information