Sunday 29 November 2009

Ipod Touch Case - iphone armband, ipod touch


I tried other armband products prior to this one. I have a 2G. I have one of the rubber like cases on my iPod. It slips easily in and out of this (I like to use it out of this case for some things). Its comfy on your arm. The headphone hole is accessible and I don't have to fish for it after I slip the iPod into the case. The plastic on the screen is heavy duty, but easy to still use the touch part of your iPod. The armband is great - it isn't sweaty and its strong enough that you can run or do other heavy exercise and it doesn't bounce around. Also, it doesn't itch after long periods of use. If your looking for a good product to use at the gym, this is it. iArmbands iPod Touch Armband

What a nice armband!

Cheap and if you applied gel-skin on your iPod Touch, this is right for you.

you can also place your ipod touch upside down because it has earphone hole on top and at the bottom too.

If your earphone wire is too long, this product can hold it so it doesn't bother your jogging.

This product is perfect for the Ipod touch. The stretch of the armband made it very comfortable and touching the screen was fairly easy through the screen protector. It has a velcro closure which makes taking it on and off a breeze. Also, getting the Ipod in and out is very easy, even with a cover. This product is a steal and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an armband.

It's not fancy, it doesn't light up, and it doesn't have a fancy logo on it, but it does exactly what I need it to do!



I can use the touch screen easily through the plastic cover, which I was skeptical about. However, you don't have access to the actual volume button on the side when you put the iTouch into this, so keep that in mind (I rarely use it myself). The armband is velcro, and quite comfortable. I'm a woman with what I like to call "matronly arms" (I'm 5 ft 4, 170 lbs). I can adjust the band to fit easily onto my bicep or my wrist, which is handy because I soometimes like to have it down lower where I can see it easier. There's still plenty of room in the band when I use it on my bicep, so I think most men could use this as well.



It doesnt' look as sexy as some of the other options out there, but I've tried the fancy ones, and while they might look good they do me no good if I can't actually use the freaking iPod! So if you don't mind that this one looks cheap, you won't be sorry. It's not constructed badly at all, it just doesn't look as pretty as some of the others. But really...how pretty do we look when we're working out anyway???

I bought one of these and I am tremendously disappointed with it. The arm band is nice, but the ipod compartment is too large for an Ipod. It seems ideal for the thicker iPhone but there is a signidficant amount of space between the plastic cover, and the ipod. it makes using the ipod clunky and awkward.



I'm going to return it and try something else. I would only consider using this for an iPhone.

This is a great armband, maybe the best out there i'm convinced. I use it for taking my ipod to the gym. It is comfortable, although if you have big arms it may squeeze a little bit, but nothing too bad. The ipod is secure inside, and you can still use the touch screen through the plastic. There are holes for earphones and dock connector on both ends, which is great. This thing is simple, cheap and works great.

The problem with this unit is that it worked a little too well...my wife went to Florida for a week and borrowed it for her SmartPhone. I have spent the remaining days having to either run with the I-Pod Touch in my hand or in my pocket, the horror of it all. Once you've enjoyed running with it, everything else seems pointless.



I ran it through Utah's inclement spring weather (hail, rain, snow) and found it favorable. I did have some slight difficulty having to adjust the strap a bit in order to reach the i-Pod controls, but it worked fine through the plastic protective sheathing. Easy to adjust and get use to which gives you ample opportunity to worry about other things like Utah's toxic yellowish immersion clouds. Does Amazon carry NBC masks?



I use it with my Nike Plus. Enjoy!

when i started looking for an armband to run with i read every single review this one seemed the best choice i was just a bit worried because a few reviews said the case was a little big for the 3g touch. however mine fits in perfectly with o movement at all!

I've got an iPod touch and this armband works great for it. I have big arms, and this armband is able to expand a considerable amount to fit on my arm. This is a great product specially for the price you are paying. You can insert your iPod in either direction since the armband has holes on either side for you to connect your earphones. My iPod is in a plastic hard case, and fits well in this armband without having to remove it from the hard case. - Ipod Armband - Ipod Touch - Ipod Touch Case - Iphone Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information