Friday 27 November 2009

Stetson Caps - flat cap, flat caps


Do want a hat that you can wear with semi-casual clothes for both work and play?



Are you concerned that hats make you look heavier than you do without one? (Google "Fat Guy Hat" for a fun Homer Simpson video)



Do you live in a warmer climate, or get hot too quickly in most hats?



If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then this hat is for you!



This is a 65% Poly/35% Rayon lightweight hat with a mesh liner and very breathable fabric. If your not familiar with this style of cap, it's pretty much just a low profile baseball style cap with fabric going almost all the way to the end of the bill (but not to the very end, so it provides an easily finger hold for putting on and taking off the hat). This color works well with all shades of tans, browns and even greens.



I ordered the Large size and it fits my 7.5" hat size perfectly. If your hat size is much larger than that, you may want to hold off, as it is a non-adjustable band. (If you're slightly under, it should work ok, and you could always sew a small stitch into it take it up a bit.)



If you order this hat, you might want to brush up on your British Cockney accent, as I find it difficult not to speak like that when wearing this hat! (I'm sure that will pass in a few days).



As a heavy guy who is heat sensitive and dresses in semi-casual tan business attire, this is the perfect hat for me!



BTW: the vendor (currently E-Hats) shipped it very quickly via priority mail from CA and emailed shipping confirmation and tracking info... A+ for E-hats!. Fashion Plaid Ivy Cap - Brown W11S69D

I bought this hat for my husband and he loved it very much! We traveled to Germany and he wore it the whole two weeks. But on the last night, he left it in a restaurant. I reordered the hat(it came super fast!), and he's been wearing it ever since. It's lightweight, breathable and fits him really well. Nice quality and a good looking hat!

Great item! I was very happy with quality and appearance. Cap is really cute. I bought this for my daughter to wear for a school costume/music performance and we both loved it. I have even worn it too. Great product - would buy again!

It took me a lot of trial and error to find a cap I liked, this one is just right.

Many caps are too flimsy, the silk ones for example are impossible to work with and bet bunched up,

Kagol's tend to be too stiff and uncomfortable, this one is perfect.

Just got this cap as a gift from my Amazon Wish List. After carefully reading the reviews and sizing instructions, I put down a medium size, but when it came it was too big, even though every hat that I own but one is a medium. That one is a large. So now I hope to exchange it. Not sure if it was a fluke at the factory or what, but there you go. - Flat Cap - Flat Caps - Hats - Driving Cap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information