Friday 27 November 2009

Htc Inspire Case


It actually arrived slightly broken on the top where I used the button to turn on my phone (HTC Inspire) the most often, and just fell apart from there. When I didn't need to use my phone, it looked great, held it in place, and didn't mess with the camera. After about a month, I splurged and ordered an Otterbox. Normally Amazon is great on super-steals, but this time I got what I paid for. At least I'm only down $4. HTC Inspire 4G Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Black (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen)

Exactly what I was looking for. Fits perfectly, feels great. It's not at rubbery as the OtterBox cases. Very firm with a slight rubbery feel. The case takes away the fragile feel of the phone and gives you a sense of being heavy-duty. Very much worth the price I paid of under $10 included shipping.

I used to own a Speck PixelSkin for my old phone. It looked great, would stand up to everything. Rubbery.



So I hesitated when I ordered this case - it was plasticy and stuff, and I didn't know if it would provide adequate protection.



Turns out it is much better than I thought...even better than the Pixelskin! It is made of plastic, it is non-slip (but not "rubberized"), and is light. It is way better than the rubbery cases because...it goes into your pocket easily without slipping.



Provides great protection.



Only problem I have is that this case was probably designed by the same guys making the Inspire battery covers. Exactly - it is impossible to get off (but insanely easy to get on for some reason). I don't see how one reviewer could have this case falling off...but it is just really hard to get off.



Looks good, works well, only problem is it can't come off! (Dang it!)

It worked fine and probably would continue working well for me but, i use my phone...

If you don't do much with it i bet it will last a while. but ever time i pressed the power button on top the case made a annoying rubbing sound.

Mine ended up breaking on the bottom part in my pocket.

Pro: fits the phone.

Cons: it's white plastic with black paint. Started peeling after one week, now plastic crumbles to pieces slowly, leaving one corner of the phone unprotected and no longer stays closed all around the phone. Thus just as good as nothing. Will need to by a new (different one) ASAP. Waste of time and money.

when i open the package, first disappointment, it lacks finishing

it looks like rubbered finish, but when handled feels more like plastic.

when fits to htc, it looks good.



overall average. and if u r rough user, this is not the product for u.

final: its an average product for the normal and smooth users.

When I decided to purchase this case I was considering the silicon case as well. I finally decided to go with the rubberized hard case. When I got the case it came in 2 pieces that snap together over the phone. The 2nd day it broke. I had the case on the phone and the phone fell from a 2 ft table and when the corner hit the floor the case cracked and a small piece broke away from the case. I then contacted the seller to ask if we can replace it. Never received a reply. If there is one positive it is the rubberized feel of the case was cool and didn't rub off as some cheaper models do.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Inspire Case Htc Inspire Case Htc Inspire Case