Sunday 29 November 2009

Samsung Fascinate Case


I love this case =) Zebra is my favorite animal print and the fact that i can use it for my phone is even better. Thanks alot. The only bad thing i have to say is it was supposed to get here between January 3rd and January 6th; I got it on the 7th but I think its understandable because we got some snow up here. Overall it was great! Samsung Fascinate Zebra Design Protector Case

Well I received it in a timely matter and I open it up it was awesome but the second day I had it I put it into my pocket well when taking it out the black part was already wearing off . It's ashame its a cool case just not well done !!

The case provides a lot of protection for the phone and went together easily. It's a bit tough to remove it when you need to but in some ways that's a really good thing. The only complaint I have is that it's very hard to keep it clean. Perhaps some different kind of finish on it would be good. Having a white background it tends to get dirty really fast and I'm going to need to replace it soon.

This hard cover looks good for the price. It will not be my primary cover as it does not snap together tightly and the primary reason I need a cover is in case the phone is dropped or bumped around in my bag.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Fascinate Case Samsung Fascinate Case Samsung Fascinate Case