Thursday 26 November 2009

Toland Home Garden - outdoor flags, outdoor flag


Just like someone had commented in their review, this flag looks just like a work of art. Made of high quality durable material to resist fading and mildew. Made to survive all seasons. The colors are soft looking and at the same stand out to anyone who sees it. Use it with New Creative Deluxe Anti-Wrap Flag Pole - 59". Flag also comes with an canvas like tab that hides and secures to the clip of the flip pole to ensure flag stays in place. Hummingbirds w/Pink Garden Flag

Its colors are so vivid, the product photo doesn't do it justice. The flowers, and the hummingbirds' throats are a bright, hot pink; almost a fuschia color. The blues, greens, and yellows are clear and intense.



A friend sent this flag to me in the small size. Even in a large yard, far from the street, this flag gives a happy pop of color that draws the eye.



I love Toland flags. They're sturdy, well-made, and last many seasons. This flag is wonderful for adding a bit of pink to your outdoor decor. You can't go wrong with it.

I love this flag from Toland! It's beautiful and nothing less than a true work of art. I was thrilled when I saw it. It was carefully packaged and was shipped very promptly, received very quickly. This was definitely an A+++++, five-star transaction for me. Thank you very much!

I am very happy with this garden flag. It is very well made, not too thin and it has not faded at all yet, despite sitting directly in bright sun all day and all of the rain we have had for the last month and a half. It is still as gorgeous as when I first put it outside. The colors are wonderful and vibrant. It looks so much better in person than online here. I am so glad I decided to get this one. I feel that it will hold up wonderfully all season and more. I have had some garden flags that you can tell they have faded after just a few weeks of sitting in the same spot where I have this one. This is a very well made, very beautiful garden flag. - Outdoor Flag - Outdoor Flags - Toland Home Garden'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information