Thursday 26 November 2009

Finish Nails - finish nails


These nails work perfectly with my DeWalt D51275K 15 gauge angled finish nailer, and the size/shape of the reuseable plastic case they come in is handy for holding extra nails in the tool belt or even your back pocket.



Not mentioned in the Amazon description is the following included with the nails: "Fits SENCO SFN1, SFN30, SFN40; AccuSet A250FN; Craftsman 18432, 18442; DeWalt D51275K; Porter-Cable DA250A." There are 700 nails in the pack. The DeWalt can be finickey about nails, and it definitely likes these.



I purchased my nailer from Amazon, and at the time they were offering $25 off purchases over $199. To hit that number, the only thing I could think of was to get a variety of nails, so I added these AccuSet 1-1/2" nails, along with a pack of 2" nails and a pack of 2-1/2" nails to the shopping cart. So I got variety of nail sizes that work good with my nailer practically for free. Can't beat that. Senco A301500 15-Gauge by 1-1/2-Inch Electro Galvanized Finish Nails

Somebody entered this product into the Amazon database incorrectly. I ordered the product and when it arrived it was the Bright Common, not Electro Galvanized. Luckily Amazon returns are very easy. However they have STILL not fixed this glaring issue in their system.

I ordered 3 different size Senco nails from Amazon for my finish nail gun, 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2-1/2" all were advertized as electro galvanized. Of what I ordered only the 2-1/2" arrived as ordered. The 1-1/2" showed up bright, not galvanized. The box marked 1-3/4" showed up with 1-1/2" long bright (non-galvanized) nails inside. I will keep the less expensive bright and wrong size nails because I hate the hassle and I don't have the time to try and make it right. I've purchased many things from Amazon and this is the first time I've had a problem. I will not be buying nails from Amazon again. I will pay a little more at the local big box store and get what I pay for. - Finish Nails'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information