Friday 27 November 2009

Htc Desire - otterbox, htc desire hd


Overall I really like this case. The rubber inner core plus the outer plastic shield offer great protection without adding bulk. The exposed rubber edge on the front helps me put it face down on my truck's center console knowing it won't slide off when I stop or accelerate. Only thing that wasn't that great was the included screen protector. I could not apply it without getting bubbles around the edges. This was only temporary since I had ordered a Ghost Armor screen protector that was much better that the included one. I think most people experienced with these sort of phones will end up buying their own favorite screen protector anyways so no big deal. Htc Inspire 4g Otterbox Commuter Case in Stock!

This protector is not bulky. It's 2 covers in one. One is a soft rubber cover that for some people might be annoying because it sticks to purses and pant pockets. The second cover goes around the rubber cover and it's a hard textured plastic. It's thin, so it doesn't add too much to the whole package. The rubber covers every nook and cranny, so it feels like the phone is protected from every angle. The plastic makes it not-sticky and easier to manipulate. It also helps the rubber stay in place. I found that the rubber button covers make it easier to press the buttons and that the charger was not obstructed by this case at all.

All around I think it's a wonderful case.

It also came with a screen protector, but I didn't use it because I had ordered a different screen protector.

I considered several different brand cases and in the end I couldn't be happier with my choice. It fits perfectly, and everything lines up precisely. The materials are very high quality, and it comes with a screen protector, which, in my opinion, is a quality one. Some people will disagree, but I think their issue with it is that they had difficulty applying it. This is the critical thing with putting it on - you must have your work area perfectly dust free, and the screen can't have any finger prints on it whatsoever (if there are any contaminants you will trap air every time). The way I put it on was to peel off just about 1 inch of the backing on the short end of the protector, and perfectly align this edge with the edge of the screen. Then slowly roll the protector down on the screen while you slowly peel the backing off as you go. If you roll it on just right you won't trap any bubbles that you would have to go back and sqweegie out with the supplied plastic card. When I did it there were just a couple bubbles right along the edge that easily pushed out. In the end I am amazed at how invisible the screen protector is. The screen looks perfectly naked and the touch sensitivity is not diminished one bit. I recommend the case 100%.

This case is definitely worth every penny! I love how it has two layers, so you know it will be protected, but it doesn't add bulk like the defender series does. The HTC Inspire is a larger phone as it is (not thickness, but size in general), so i wanted to make sure i didn't have the bulk. Fits on PERFECTLY and covers everything that needs to be covered. The case actually helps with the unlock button and the rockers on the side. People have complained about the provided screen protector, and i can tell you this: i put on this screen protector for the first time (on any phone) and i got no air bubbles what so ever. Trick is to make sure your screen is COMPLETELY clean and only peel back the backing as you put the screen protector on the screen. All in all, GET THIS IF YOU WANT YOUR PHONE TO BE PROTECTED!

This case is the perfect blend of military grade toughness and modern sophistication. Not bulky whatsoever. Dual layer - dual piece protection with the silicone interior and tough polycarbonate shell. It's what Rambo would use if he was hitting a night on the town. - Htc Desire - Otterbox - Htc Desire Hd - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • case
  • ,
  • htc desire
  • ,
  • htc desire hd
  • ,
  • otterbox