Saturday 28 November 2009

Psi Woodworking - woodturning, pen turning


This product is simply excellent. The quality of the steel is excellent. I am amazed with the results.



I bought this set 5 years ago and I've been using it daily since than. You don't need to buy fancier or more expensive tooling thinking that they would work better. The truth is that this set works and delivers. The steel is really good and I don't have to resharpen that often. I am using exotic hardwoods and it is fine.



I am amazed that this product is so good that I haven't had the need to buy any other set during these 5 years. I still have a lot of metal in my tools that make me think that I won't need to buy another set for myself in many years to come! PSI Woodworking LCPM3 3 Piece HSS Pen Turning Lathe Chisel Set

Very usable set of Midi turning tools. They are a very nice size for pen and other small work. They were fairly sharp upon arrival, but like all edged tools would benefit from a good honing before use.



Seem to hold an edge well, and the wooden box was a nice plus.

Really nice little pen set for the price. The handles were a little rough on the finish and ink blemished on the stamping. The HSS steel is nice and sharp and the carry case is a positive. Overall i'm pleased with them.

I purchased this beginner chisel set at the same time I ordered a pen turning lathe. I found them to be an excellent value. They are of sufficient quality to get you started in the craft. They're not professional grade but they're not junk either. They are of reasonable quality and great for the beginner to learn what their preferences are. Then later they can purchase higher grade chisels with the confidence of knowing just what they want. I recommend this set to anyone who's on a tight budget and not sure what they need. - Pen Turning - Woodturning - Hardware - Turning Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information